What is the toughest/hardest scenario you ever played ?

jyoung

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
This reminds me of a sign I noticed in Australia on a playground for little children maybe some 15 yards off a body of water:

Beware! Saltwater Crocodiles

These beasts are really vicious and known to dash out of the water to grab their prey to drag it in. I took a picture of it back then, but can't find it without major fuss.

von Marwitz

Just add it to the long list in Australia :D
One of the things I really loved about tromping around the bush in New Zealand, didn't have to constantly worry about what I was about to step on!

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
One of the things I really loved about tromping around the bush in New Zealand, didn't have to constantly worry about what I was about to step on!
Indeed!

When visiting friends in Sydney, they told me that while doing gardenwork they always use gloves because of the posionous spiders (very vicious ones by any European standard) and at the same time told be they were only half as bad as the really dangerous ones were only in other parts of Sydney (less than half a dozen miles away!!).

They have spiders, jelly fish, snakes, and all sorts of creepers that can drop a bull dead. But at the same time I also observed warning signs that told people to beware of the sting of the European honey bee...

von Marwitz

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I've had to give artificial respiration to people after bee and wasp stings.
In case they swallowed them or have allergic reactions, sure. Otherwise they are not dangerous.

Now think about having an allergic reaction to some Australian creeper the poison of which is strong enough to kill a bull. Gotta set things in perspective...

von Marwitz

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Or as Dr Struan Sutherland (as related by Douglas Adams) said:

"You get stung by a Stone Fish the pain alone will kill you. People drown themselves just to stop the pain."

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Or as Dr Struan Sutherland (as related by Douglas Adams) said:

"You get stung by a Stone Fish the pain alone will kill you. People drown themselves just to stop the pain."

LMFAO!! That was funny! 🤣🤣🤣

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In case they swallowed them or have allergic reactions, sure. Otherwise they are not dangerous.
My Father was a big dude... 5'10" (300+#) on a very large frame and 1 little bee could bring him down hard. It was crazy, stupid.

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
To get back on topic the hardest scenario for me is The Pinnacle J018. I've played it 3 times. One of the most fun scenarios out there but don't see how the USA wins. But it is always fun to try!

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
To get back on topic the hardest scenario for me is The Pinnacle J018. I've played it 3 times. One of the most fun scenarios out there but don't see how the USA wins. But it is always fun to try!
Nice attitude! Keep on trying. Not familiar with the scenario but as long as you are having fun it sounds like a good one.