What is the Portage cost for vehicles?

Jason Cameron

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys. For the life of me, I cannot find the portage cost (not portage capacity) for vehicles and guns. I'm trying to load a landing craft. Please cite me a reference as I can't find it now.
Thanks, Jason

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Item​
PP Cost​
• Vehicle is of ≤ 2 tons​
15​
• Vehicle of > 2 but ≤ 4 tons​
30​
• Non-MTR Gun with M# of ≥ 10​
10​
• Gun with M# of 6-9​
20​
• MTR of 76-107mm​
0​
• Ammunition​
4 or 8 1,3​
• Inherent Vehicle crew​
0​
• All other Personnel/SW​
normal 2,3​

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
The table on US Vehicle note 51 was for LVTs. LVTs can only carry light vehicles and medium guns. The G12.12 table expanded the entries of note 51 to include all vehicles and guns, because LC can carry anything, and in particular a LCT can carry multiples of anything.

JR

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
The table on US Vehicle note 51 was for LVTs. LVTs can only carry light vehicles and medium guns. The G12.12 table expanded the entries of note 51 to include all vehicles and guns, because LC can carry anything, and in particular a LCT can carry multiples of anything.

JR
Even a Maus? Asking for a friend.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
As a historical matter, the LCT(4) could hold 392 short tons. The Maus weighed about 207 short tons, so in reality it could not hold four. But for any MMP-published vehicle counter a LCT(4) could easily hold four.

JR

'Ol Fezziwig

Repressed Dissident
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

JR
LVTs and gliders