What is the most unique CG you have played?

Sparky

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello Michael. Very sorry to hear about Edo. Always sad when one of our gaming company passes from among us. I also read that there was work being done on Narvik, since that is next on my project list after my current projects get done. I already have been acquiring some books on it. Please let me know if you would like some assistance with it. I have yet to do anything with my project due to other demands.
Thanks for the kind words and that is great that you have that on your project list. A very underdesigned thus unappreciated arena of ww2 for ASL. I'm not sure if you have chosen a particular theme/area for your project, naturally this one is the hardest of what might have taken with this. Last time I checked the scenario archive there has not been one single published ASL scenario covering the actions and path we choose to take with this. Not surprisingly I guess. Very little English language sources on it as most focus on the fighting to west with the allies rather than the Norwegians themselves, and the terrain.. brutal. Really only could be done with HASL, not with geoboards.

I will definitely put out some feelers for help once I feel it is ready for outside eyes and obviously for playtesting. Keep me in mind for assistance if you wish when you get rolling on yours. I've spend several years researching it and have quite a collection of resources on the battle and much of it also covers the fighting with the French, English and Polish closer to Narvik if that is where are planning to go with it.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sparky, you are far past where I am right now, so by all means, when you are ready to go, let me know. I am still at the pre-research phase. Doing Dinant with Dan and Nadir and now another project have been front and center for my time, so other than concept, I am not much farther along than that.