What is the 2021 scenario pack from the folks in Kansas City?

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
It’s a series of three player scenarios Kevin All of a decent size and very good ones at that

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All,
Thank you so much for the great responses.

I just sent Dave an order for this item and two I think I have not seen yet (Close Combat Pack x 1; Full Rulebook ASL x 2).

I like to always order two from the KC guys and Dan has helped me out in the passed.

Also, to Oliver, I really appreciate the assist with the information as well.

Maybe one day if you ever come to Texas, we can talk and I would enjoy taking you to Ft Hood to see the armoured vehicles.

nekengren2

Reaction score
First name
Neal
Country
llUnited States
Been playing through those 3-player scenarios. Pretty different and interesting. The 3 player sequence certainly throws some nuances into the planning. You get 2 DFPh every turn!

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Been playing through those 3-player scenarios. Pretty different and interesting. The 3 player sequence certainly throws some nuances into the planning. You get 2 DFPh every turn!
That sounds very interesting. Does it work well?

nekengren2

Reaction score
First name
Neal
Country
llUnited States
I think it is pretty cool. Since two player are moving AFTER you.........you get DFire twice......at BOTH your enemies. If you move into an exposed position...........one opponent will get DFire twice at you so makes for different strategies.