What is going to happen to the Partisan scenarios?

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Not trying to push anything here. Just curious what the fate of the original Partisan scenarios is going to be. Are they ever going to be re-released? I've not heard of any plans to re-issue the Partisan module. Is there going to be another outlet for them?

Thanks.

buser333

Reaction score
Leaving "The Liberation of Tulle" homeless would definitely be a crime, although Partisan! can still be had quite cheaply on the secondary market.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
They could be put in a reprint of AoO, whenever that happens.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Whatever happened to Pitman's Partisan project? They could be tied in with that if it is going to happen.

Srynerson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
They could be put in a reprint of AoO, whenever that happens.
At this point I'd prefer them to be put into a new product (whether to bulk up Pitman's project or as a scenario pack) rather than rolling them into AoO unless there's some other new content put into AoO as well. I generally defend MMP's sales practices on reprints but putting numerous people in the position of needing to repurchase an entire module for the sake of getting just eight rebalanced/updated scenarios would exceed my tolerance threshold. (And would probably cause poor von Marwitz's heard to explode.)

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
...putting numerous people in the position of needing to repurchase an entire module for the sake of getting just eight rebalanced/updated scenarios would exceed my tolerance threshold....
Though when MMP re-releases scenarios, errata for the old version is issued as well. So unless one really wants an updated scenario card one does not need to buy the product the updated scenario is in.

But perhaps it is the updated scenario cards you are referring to?

Srynerson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Though when MMP re-releases scenarios, errata for the old version is issued as well. So unless one really wants an updated scenario card one does not need to buy the product the updated scenario is in.

But perhaps it is the updated scenario cards you are referring to?
I was referring to the updated scenario cards. I hate dealing with on-line errata.