What is a "fair and reasonable" price for Bridge Too Far (used)

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Lol, Canadian chef on Cutthroat Kitchen got eliminated on poutine challenge! He used gnocchi instead of fries!🤪

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
My Canadian Father-in-Law would headbutt him for that!
He deserves it! Indian chef got eliminated on a curry challenge. Games require a certain awareness, be it ASL or Cutthroat Kitchen. Understand the objective and then determine how to achieve it.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Personally I would have a hard time charging a friend for something. An acquaintance I would probably ask for a box of wine. In either case if it was ASL, we would play with his new acquisition.

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Personally I would have a hard time charging a friend for something. An acquaintance I would probably ask for a box of wine. In either case if it was ASL, we would play with his new acquisition.
Dude! Boxed wine!
Have you no pride?

Don't answer that. I don't want my impression of you shaken. 🙂

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Dude! Boxed wine!
Have you no pride?

Don't answer that. I don't want my impression of you shaken. 🙂
Your wish is my command.

Lol I really am just a not very good sailor, although I embraced all the traditions, who rode to ASL notoriety on the coattails of others far better at the game than I. Well not all the traditions .🙄

Lol I disillusioned a coworker today when I told her that I drink wine from a coffee cup, not a wine glass. Or straight from the bottle. I really am a heathen.

To keep this on thread: A heathen who recommends just giving the module to your friend. 😉

Last edited:

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Your wish is my command.

Lol I really am just a not very good sailor, although I embraced all the traditions, who rode to ASL notoriety on the coattails of others far better at the game than I.

Lol I disillusioned a coworker today when I told her that I drink wine from a coffee cup, not a wine glass. Or straight from the bottle. I really am a heathen.

To keep this on thread: A heathen who recommends just giving the module to your friend. 😉
I believe that Churchill once said that the traditions of the Royal Navy were rum, sodomy, and the lash.

The rum would be a fair trade for the module. No comment on the other two traditions.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
A new CG comes in at about $130. Given the rarity of this one, a figure around 150 woukd not be unreasonable despite the used nature.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
He probably meant to say casked vintages...

von Marwitz
No I am a low budget kind of guy. Look at my avatar and check out the high quality plastic dice towers we used! Lol from kids game we picked up at thrift stores and yard sales. Like box of wine it doesn't take a lot of cash to achieve the desired effect.

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom