what game is this from

rahamy

HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
That's a screen shot of the 3D for the Rennissance (REN) game, which was added in with a free update after the game released. The plan is for Dean to do all the 3D for future games in the series as well.

trauth116

Webmaster: hist-sdc.com
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
:-/ Yes I know I need to add captions (not just better ones, but actual captions). There are 2 images on that gallery that were originally posted on a message board that had since been closed off to the general public. It was a club board that Rich had referenced on an HPS folder over on Consimworld -at the time the ones I had labeled as Ren A and Ren B were all I had. Since that time I added 4 from one of the Boulogne scenarios.

As Rich said, the disk shipped with only the 2D (zoom in and zoom out versions), the 3D was added by a patch put out by HPS. The reason (iirc) the question came up -was that on Consimworld someone had made note that HPS's site didn't have any screen shots from the patch. I'm not really in a position where I could add a comprehensive collection of screen shots on these.