What ever happened to Kevin Kenneally?

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
He had 10,000 posts and now never seen again. The last I heard from him he was moving on from his consulting job but saw he’s been at some of the Texas ASL events. Did he retire into the internet free zone?

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
He had 10,000 posts and now never seen again. The last I heard from him he was moving on from his consulting job but saw he’s been at some of the Texas ASL events. Did he retire into the internet free zone?
He seems to be quite happy on FB. I had a quick exchange with the chap a couple of weeks back. Seems quite busy.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
He lost his password to GS. There have been several attempts to get him back....but I'm not sure if he is too bothered.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Easier to post on FB especially photos etc Kevin is still active, alive and well.

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
That’s ridiculous if really the case.

He lost his password to GS. There have been several attempts to get him back....but I'm not sure if he is too bothered.

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Kevin is doing splendidly at the "International Center for IIFT Indoctr...uhm...Training". He should be releas...uhm...graduating in a couple of months.

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
Easier to post on FB especially photos etc Kevin is still active, alive and well.
I'll give ya its easier to post pics, but the non-threaded nature of it make it a non starter for me in terms of my main ASL conversation place.

Roger

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I never have and never will use FB because it shits on privacy.

von Marwitz
Amen to that.

I do not have a FB account but my wife does and i jump in on her account occasionally.

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
For my first year of FB I had an account with a dummy name and just lurked in the many ASL sites but then I got into the Wargame sites, wargame and ASL sales sites, etc and just said screw it and jumped in. The govt and big business already knows everything about you if you use a computer and smart phone. Granted all the nonsense people post is annoying but I usually just hang out in my private group areas like all the ASL groups and they are enjoyable. Put read that thread today as it rolls off to oblivion tomorrow. GS is still the best for organized discussions. Well for the first few pages anyway!

Won’t use FB. Have nothing to do with it.