What boardgames have you played recently?

ecz

Partisan Captain
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Do you have the expansions
The Spice one really adds to the game while the Duel one does not.
We have both the expansions. I agree "Spice Harvest" is better than "DUEL" but we have decided to play the game without expansions to save time making possible to begin and to end a playing in a single three/four hours session. We use all threachery cards, also those coming from the gamettes. All advanced rules are used at our table, but the double spice explosion and the spice support for troops. And being Europeans, we use the IIFT :laugh:
:clown:

Aaron Cleavin

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
We have both the expansions. I agree "Spice Harvest" is better than "DUEL" but we have decided to play the game without expansions to save time making possible to begin and to end a playing in a single three/four hours session. We use all threachery cards, also those coming from the gamettes. All advanced rules are used at our table, but the double spice explosion and the spice support for troops. And being Europeans, we use the IIFT :laugh:
:clown:
Have you played Game of Thrones and do you notice the heritage?

'Ol Fezziwig

Repressed Dissident
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I really want to get Normandy '44 on the table, if only I can clean all the sh!t off my gaming table...
I suppose I should clarify: by "sh!t" I'm referring to the 2 dozen books, 10 or so volumes of The Walking Dead my brother loaned me and the 20 odd games/scenario packs I've bought this year....:(

SlyFrog

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Summoner Wars, Agricola, Le Havre, Doomtown, and Warhammer Invasion.

And Poker, but that's just a normal thing I play here and there fairly frequently.

ironmike1944

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Summoner Wars, Agricola, Le Havre, Doomtown, and Warhammer Invasion.

And Poker, but that's just a normal thing I play here and there fairly frequently.
:bandit: As fars I'm concerned, playing anything but ASL is out of the question. Send them to the Tower! :bandit:

James Taylor

I love women with brains
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My son (15) is a play-tester for Summoner Wars. He plays via VASSEL if you are interested in a game let me know and I'll bounce it off him.

JT

wrongway149

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
game club meeting today: Played Clue Suspect, Union Pacific and Sequence.

Also got contact info for two guys interested in learning ASL.

smurf309

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
got out my ah battle of the bulge 81 yesterday.just clipped the counters today after how many years.game still looks good for its years.

tecatefil

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
War of the Rings last weekend. Dwarf army took down the southron's. So need to finish my AAR, but I need my son to help me with up loading large photos off his websight. He has better things to do then help dad :p:p

Last edited:

Victor

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
5 yr old kicked the crap out of me and my wife in Carcassonne with the Catapult expansion. Smart little thing...and damn lucky on the draws.

nickr

Reaction score
Country
ll
The last non-ASL game i played was Battle Of Britain by Decision Games. It's a solitaire game and a two player. I was sceptical before i played but it was a damn fine game, i even played a couple of games against my daughter and she enjoyed it too and learnt quite a bit too. I highly recommend it !