What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
From Ritterkrieg, insert for my inserts (Raaco A75s).
View attachment 24469
Now, that is some interesting stuff!

Can you provide more information, please?

How much do they cost? Is there a discount for large numbers perhaps?
Are they available with 4 'bars' as well?
Do you have pictures of them 'inserted' into your kit?

These would solve the issue of lateral counter shifting, which makes them attractive.
With three 'bars' for 5/8" counters, with four 'bars' for 1/2" counters.

An issue they would create is that the 'bars' could cover labels attached within A75's.

Plenty of things to ponder...

von Marwitz

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
$3.75 for five of them which would completely fill an A75 insert. I only saw the 3 'bar' version available for purchase. Using scissors, I converted a few of them to a 1 'bar' version, as you can see between the human wave counters:

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
$3.75 for five of them which would completely fill an A75 insert. I only saw the 3 'bar' version available for purchase. Using scissors, I converted a few of them to a 1 'bar' version, as you can see between the human wave counters:
View attachment 24477View attachment 24478
US$ 3.75 for a set of five to cater to one A75 will add up to a significant amount for an entire kit.
Yet, I like the concept...

von Marwitz

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I just bought the old Action Pack 17 as when I was putting away the boards that came with the new WO pack I realised that I was missing boards and didn't have this pack. One email to Second Chance Games later all sorted :)

johnl

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So, USPS sent my package from MMP World HQ, to Linthicum, MD, then to Hyattsville, MD (probably 5 hours from my house) - to Raleigh, NC. From there, it went to Charlotte, NC, and is now traveling BACK to WV. :rolleyes:
You know, this is in the USPS Delivery Algorithms Requirements Document (UDARD). "Direct delivery routes are discouraged lest the customer gets spoiled. Routes must include at least 2 intermediate points." At least I think it's there. There doesn't seem to be a direct reference.

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Recently ordered DZ: SME and WO14 from Derek at Ritterkrieg. Also, will order LFT15 from him once its release is closer.

We are living in great ASL times. Lots of new products and choices. Though, with the spate of recent and upcoming products I am being more selective. I have more than enough to play for a long time already.

L'Emperor

WorldConquest, In40mChunks
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Just getting back into ASL after 10-12 years. I kept up on most MMP stuff (except Manila and Swedish Volunteers, only 'official' stuff I never got). Just got:
St Mare Eglise (that's why I'm back)
eRB
Green Hell of Inor
LFT #14

I want LFT #15, LFT Rat Charts, Fight for Seoul, PiF and OS too! Unfortunately on the non-ASL front I brought GMTs Pacific War, La Bataille de Mont St Jean and La Bataille de Dresde, preordered the new tactical Napoleonic game from Lock n Load (from designer of La Bataille de Moskwa v3), and got engaged

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just grabbed Yanks 2, DASL, the Roma scenario pack and Best of Friends 2 during the MMP President’s Day Sale for 30% off. DASL wasn’t high on my list as I have a lot of APs and modules to get, but I couldn’t pass on the price.