What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got my copy of Journal 13 on 1/3/23. Crikey, can't wait for the ANZAC Journal 14!

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I've made the purchases and I am in the process of replacing the counters. Tedious, but worth it.
Indeed.

I find that the better stacking of the counters is an even more valuable improvement than the larger font.

Some of the 'rectangular' US counters of early Paratrooper provenance (I seem to recall) come to mind.

von Marwitz

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Journal 13, WO BP2 (which I had but now cannot locate after three home moves), WO BP 4 and 5, AP 9, and Board 68 from Special Ops 5.

Last edited:

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
My new journal came in the post and I just ordered the new Winter Offensive pack from Second Chance Games this morning

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Received my MMP loot today, everything looks awesome but my excitement for Contested Lands went from 100 to 0 when I saw it was the same group that worked on KWASL was working on the arab & Isrealli wars. a real downer indeed.

I am looking forward to the Ponyri module that is for sure.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
It is not the entire KW design group that is working on Contested Lands. It is two of them (plus possibly someone else - but I could be wrong about that.).

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Probably will be a complicated morass no matter how you slice it, I expect 10 pages of nationality rules on the Israelis alone from those guys.

It is not the entire KW design group that is working on Contested Lands. It is two of them (plus possibly someone else - but I could be wrong about that.).

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Probably will be a complicated morass no matter how you slice it, I expect 10 pages of nationality rules on the Israelis alone from those guys.
Only time will tell I guess...my guess this is not something coming out soon anyway....

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
Only time will tell I guess...my guess this is not something coming out soon anyway....
I would be very interested. I like KW and despite I have never run a bayonet charge with UN Forces, I enjoyed most of the scenarios I played. One of the most memorable one was on KW (regular module scenario) and, despite I lost it, I found it really enjoyable. Question of taste probably. Slopes are terrifying me.... :)

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would be very interested. I like KW and despite I have never run a bayonet charge with UN Forces, I enjoyed most of the scenarios I played. One of the most memorable one was on KW (regular module scenario) and, despite I lost it, I found it really enjoyable. Question of taste probably. Slopes are terrifying me.... :)
Well, I hope the scenario you enjoyed was This Is Where We Stand. ;)