What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just put my order in for Journal 13 and received a gratis pack of Enrico's tournament Director pack and Prokhorovkai from the Advancing Fire boys. Grasi gentlemen and looking forward to the Journal. Just in time to help me generate the Nor'Easter Main scenario list too.

ecz

Partisan Captain
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
I just put my order in for Journal 13 and received a gratis pack of Enrico's tournament Director pack and Prokhorovkai from the Advancing Fire boys. Grasi gentlemen and looking forward to the Journal. Just in time to help me generate the Nor'Easter Main scenario list too.
As written in the acknowledgements your contribution has been decisive in the early stages of the TD's Director pack project and at the end.

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
Not exactly ASL, but related - never played Up Front, ordered Up Front, Banzai and Desert War bundles, alongside with Compilation Rulebook, from WGV. Happy birthday, me!
It took me a while to get here, judging from the date of my first post on GameSquad. ;)

Perry

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It took me a while to get here, judging from the date of my first post on GameSquad. ;)

Up Front is a great game, and was my gateway to ASL.
But it ain’t ASL.
Can’t speak to the WGV implementation.
Hope you didn’t have to wait TOO long for BV 15 years ago.

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
Up Front is a great game, and was my gateway to ASL.
But it ain’t ASL.
Can’t speak to the WGV implementation.
Hope you didn’t have to wait TOO long for BV 15 years ago.
'tis but a moment for patient ASL-er. ;)

waltu

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just ordered Journal #13 and the overlay pack. Also, ordered Map #68, which I didn't realize I was missing (it came with Special Ops magazine, which I've never ordered).

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
I just completed my review of all the MMP products I own and all MMP the products I need. I have reached a few of conclusions:

1. I am a pack rat.
  2. I am bad at organization.
  3. I have a lot of catching up to do, as the MMP elves have been very busy.
If you think the MMP elves, have been busy, take a look at what the TTP elves have been doing.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I ordered the new Journal from Second Chance Games here in the UK a couple of days ago and this morning I bit the bullet and ordered the upcoming Drop Zone: St Mere Eglise

I wasn't going to buy it but then somebody said it had new counters 🤣

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I am planning to punch the new larger font MMP-produced counters I have and as I pick up the new core modules and retire my AH ones. My eyes made the decision for me.
I've made the purchases and I am in the process of replacing the counters. Tedious, but worth it.