What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Just received FTC12 this afternoon. 3-day "Priority Mail" (sic) turned into a 10-day odyssey. The Tracking Details looked like someone threw up on an atlas, BUT it made it. Really looking forward to these.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Just received FTC12 this afternoon. 3-day "Priority Mail" (sic) turned into a 10-day odyssey. The Tracking Details looked like someone threw up on an atlas, BUT it made it. Really looking forward to these.
I'm waiting for something from the USA sent by Fedex Priority mail. It should have been here on Wednesday but it is still at the airport at midnight on Thursday. The postal services are slowly getting slower! lol.

pj norton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Trent and I got on a kick starting the last night of ASLOK 2021. We started playing the Inor scenarios in order. We got through #5 or #6. Waiting to pick back up these were fun, but so much cool new stuff coming through the door. pjn

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
After a pre-order snafu where info on a CC was old, I have managed to get Manila pre-ordered. I anxiously await its arrival.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Manilla just got here the other day. Looking forward to having some open slots to try it, when not playtesting.

stuh42asl

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
The new Hollow Legions Module from Chris and Helen at Battle School..along with some more of their dice and another gunner OBA disk pack. My entire library of Modules are almost up to date. they are opened but left in their boxes, the new Hollow Legions will replace my worn out Italians from the 90's.

Zugführer

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Currently playing Operation Martlet from Lone Canuck Publishing. Ordered Hell's Corner from MMP. It is so cool that MMP published this one as a seperate product.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
LCP Battle For France
Rally Point 10
CH Leningrad 1
CH Leningrad 2
CH Modern Rules
CH Nationality Set 73 US 1991
CH Nationality Set 74 US 2000
CH Nationality Set 75 Taliban/Mujahideen