What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Paul_RS

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
My Pocket Bundle and Hells Corner scenario/map pack arrived while I was in an ASL game. Considering getting the Pocket Rule Book and Pocket Chapter H spiral-bound.
I'd advise it, based upon my experience with the earlier version. One or two pages had started to work loose in my copy. Nothing major but could have progressed to something more serious if left unattended. Spiral bound is great. Much better than the original.

Cheers

Paul

David Reinking

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'd advise it, based upon my experience with the earlier version. One or two pages had started to work loose in my copy. Nothing major but could have progressed to something more serious if left unattended. Spiral bound is great. Much better than the original.

Cheers

Paul
I have my regular RB spiral-bound. Gotta find somebody who knows how to cut the binding on the pocket rulebooks and not destroy them.

King Scott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just picked up my pocket Chapter H and pocket charts today from getting them redone (at FedEx Office)...I had the chapter H spiral bound with front and back covers laminated...for the charts, I had each page separately laminated and then spiral bound again...very pleased with the outcome, albeit with two small errors that I can live with on the chapter H.

If you have access to your own lamination, that will save you a ton of money...the spiral binding is dirt cheap.

Just in time, too...West Coast Melee is only 3 days away!!!

Semper Fi!
Scott

lluis61

Reaction score
First name
Luis
Country
llSpain
Just arrived, from LFT, From the Cellar Pack 11, BFP Operation Neptune and, for a friend, Not One Step Back Scenario Pack.

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
Hollow Legions finally home couple of days ago and since someone has bought Operation: Watchtower before me, I'm waiting for a new WO pack.