What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Nicho11

Reaction score
First name
Jason
Country
llAustralia
Two days ago I received the notification from MMP that my Rising Sun order was being processed. Today I receive notification that they are not shipping to Australia and the order has been cancelled. :( I still have Hollow Legions on order as well but that hasn't been cancelled...yet!

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
AP17 from MMP.

FTC 10 and LFT 14 from LFT (by way of Sam Tyson at BFP).

I also score BVv1 80% unpunched and almost complete and BVv2 with all counters present and trimmed and the Red Barricades map and scenarios (no scenarios for BVv1 in box).

So I figure to have enough counters to actually fight the battle of Stalingrad for both sides now.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
AP17
Another Rising Sun
Inor
CH Home Guard
CH SEALION
CH Iraqi
CH Iranian
CH Peleliu (cause it seems like BFPs will be quite some time yet. But I will get theirs as soon as it goes to preorder)

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
AP17
Another Rising Sun
Inor
CH Home Guard
CH SEALION
CH Iraqi
CH Iranian
CH Peleliu (cause it seems like BFPs will be quite some time yet. But I will get theirs as soon as it goes to preorder)
You should like CH's Peleliu there's some pretty decent scenarios in there (mostly the larger ones). Of course there's a few that I feel were almost futile in playing but if you've got a good mission analysis procedure you should be able to figure out which ones those are fairly easily.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
You should like CH's Peleliu there's some pretty decent scenarios in there (mostly the larger ones). Of course there's a few that I feel were almost futile in playing but if you've got a good mission analysis procedure you should be able to figure out which ones those are fairly easily.
Thanks for that. With almost 39 years in the Army as a senior officer...my mission analysis skills are not too bad!