What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Waiting for Map Bundle II. Then hope Journal 13 will come up for direct ordering, followed by Hollow Legions [3d Ed] for pre-ordering.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
First time MMP is sending something to me (Supplemental Map Bundle) with tracking. I can see that my SMP has been in customs since April 1. Joke is on me!

Last edited:

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Caught up on all the latest releases. Action Pack #16, Winter Offensive '21 pack, The Steelworks from LCP, Rally Point #18 and the LFT Yankee ASL pack.

No one had them all in stock and so I had to order from numerous sources.

atago44

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got my Map Bundle II this weekend. Got my Beyond Valor (shrink wrapped 2020) this morning.

That is the last of my outstanding purchases.

Next on the list is the new Deluxe; probably next month.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Last item I actually bought was CdG, last year around this time, every release since then had either been gifted, payment for clipping or traded for .

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Customs finally released my Supplemental Map Pack. I received a notice at my house to pick it up because I had to pay the Goods & Service Tax and the Provincial Sales Tax; total 17.98 . At least they did not open it. They charge for opening it. The box is now in my house. Yay.

owenedwards

Reaction score
Country
ll
I got AP16, Nor'Easter 2, and SK XP1 (2nd Edition). Got a bunch more small packs and the Supplemental Map Bundle to order this coming month, then I'll be at basically max map capacity until older stuff gets reprinted.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I received my Mario Aceto dice tower today. The box was soggy and smashed as if it had been roughly landed on Omaha Beach. Fortunately the tower passed its morale check and came through unbroken. It looks fantastic and is whisper quiet. :love:

sgt. Essig

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
I received my Mario Aceto dice tower today. The box was soggy and smashed as if it had been roughly landed on Omaha Beach. Fortunately the tower passed its morale check and came through unbroken. It looks fantastic and is whisper quiet. :love:
Hi
Here I am, Mario Aceto. Thanks a lor!
Enjoy and roll low!
M.

www.latorredeidadi.it

Last edited:

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Hi
Here I am, Mario Aceto. Thanks a lor!
Enjoy and roll low!
M.

www.latorredeidadi.it
One thing I really cherish about Italy and Italians:
They still have such a lot of artisans. Be it leatherwork, all kinds of paperware - or dicetowers. List list could go on and on.
In Italy you find so much fine handywork in little stores and shops that eclipses what I have seen in many other countries.

von Marwitz

holdit

Reaction score
Country
llIreland
One thing I really cherish about Italy and Italians:
They still have such a lot of artisans. Be it leatherwork, all kinds of paperware - or dicetowers. List list could go on and on.
In Italy you find so much fine handywork in little stores and shops that eclipses what I have seen in many other countries.

von Marwitz
I bought a leather travel bag in San Gimignano in 2002. I'm still using it today...and it still hasn't completely lost its "dead cow" smell. :)

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I bought a leather travel bag in San Gimignano in 2002. I'm still using it today...and it still hasn't completely lost its "dead cow" smell. :)
The only souvenir I have from my time in Italy in '73 is dead brain cells caused by excessive alcohol consumption. Good times and good memories can be the best products the artisans of a country can offer. 🤗