What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
My wife just ordered CH Tarawa for my Christmas present, and she used the coupon code.
Will post pics of Hobart Funnies and German Rarities when they arrive.
can you send the German rarities 1&2 and Hobart’s stuff to me direct please?

owenedwards

Reaction score
Country
ll
Croix de Guerre II. I had hoped to get FKAC2 around now too, which makes CdG even more playable, but if I'm honest there's no time pressure - I'm likely to move to full ASL around Christmas, so I can afford to get FKAC2 in the New Year.

Del

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
Yup, have gone to Alex Key's Games & Hobbies as well. May have a bit of wait until he receives newer material (not much though) and he has great prices, uses USPS (decent shipping times and costs at least to here) with 2 options for shipping (insurance) as well as always packs in a special surprise with every order. I would attach a product price list but I believe that's not allowed.
We’ve been buying as a group from Alex for years. Have nothing but praise for his fine service.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Devil's Vineyard and various olive green Brit countersheets for my CH Mike Green and Mike Red Juno Beach modules.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just preordered Manilla. That one has been on my radar for some time.
Also looking to scoop up RPT 18 from Gamers Armory as soon as that is available.

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
Being in a state of re-buying and expanding my collection, ASL SK #4 PTO, Expansion Pack #1 and #2, Decision at Elst and ASL mug. Can't wait for them to arrive and make my PTO (Puerh Tea Original) in mug!

Next on the line is either Croix de Guerre, DASL or AoE.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Just preordered Manilla. That one has been on my radar for some time.
Also looking to scoop up RPT 18 from Gamers Armory as soon as that is available.
I would have preordered Manilla but need to keep the money set aside to buy the new Hollow Legions when it comes out.
Hoping that the Winter Offensive pack will make an appearance soon though

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Yesterday I got the For King and Country I had preorderd from Udo Grebe. I checked that everything was in there, but I haven't started punching and storing the counters (I still have my old West of Alamein counters that I intend to replace, plus I don't have too many opportunities for FtF games these days).

lluis61

Reaction score
First name
Luis
Country
llSpain
Catching up listing my last purchases: March Madness Full Rulebook ASL, Schwerpunkt 18 and 21, Rally Point 11, Quick Six III, Winpak II, Blitzkrieg in the West: Central Campaign, Battleshool 43rd Wessex Division dice, Battleschool The Big Red One and 29, Let's Go! dice, the Electronic ASLRB and, last but not least, the season greetings from New England Volunteers. That "postcard" arrived after the most strange Xmas in my life, and receiving it, puzzled about what it was, and discovering the cutest mini scenario I'd ever seen, "Mother Russia", was really the highlight of these strange times.
Thanks to the fine boys at Noble Knight Games, LCP, Kansas City ASL, Battleschool, to Derek Ritter, and the New England Volunteers. You're great!

Last edited:

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Catching up listing my last purchases: March Madness Full Rulebook ASL, Schwerpunkt 18 and 21, Rally Point 11, Quick Six III, Winpak II, Blitzkrieg in the West: Central Campaign, Battleshool 43rd Wessex Division dice, Battleschool The Big Red One and 29, Let's Go! dice, the Electronic ASLRB and, last but not least, the season greetings from New England Volunteers. That "postcard" arrived after the most strange Xmas in my life, and receiving it, puzzled about what it was, and discovering the cutest mini scenario I'd ever seen, "Mother Russia", was really the highlight of these strange times.
Thanks to the fine boys at Noble Knight Games, LCP, Kansas City ASL, Battleshool, to Derek Ritter, and the New England Volunteers. You're great!
Utterly shameless plug: The Nor'easter Pack II is now available from LFT too. Should be in Paris any day now and available for shipping.
Fifteen scenarios and 3 new geo-boards.
I recently purchased the most recent WO pack, Action Pack 16. The Gamers Armory shipped my Rally Pack 18 and I preordered the Manilla module.