What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I'm guessing you haven't moved in quite a while. Or done dishes.
Unknown to you, Carl rents or leases everything. The lease agreement's for ASL are done counter-by-counter. It's not pretty. -- jim

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Unknown to you, Carl rents or leases everything. The lease agreement's for ASL are done counter-by-counter. It's not pretty. -- jim
But the included maintenance schedule has to count for SOMETHING, right?

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Trio has dispatched and even though I have the original SV and FrF packs, I want to show MMP that I do support their efforts. I am also surprised none of these items went up for pre order, I guess the ASL $$ is still very strong.

Gamer72

Reaction score
First name
Ian
Country
llUnited Kingdom
The ASL trio reaches Oxford, UK. No customs charges either. I was lucky.
Took a further two days to reach Lichfield ? and happy days, no customs charges or “handling” fee.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Trio has dispatched and even though I have the original SV and FrF packs, I want to show MMP that I do support their efforts. I am also surprised none of these items went up for pre order, I guess the ASL $$ is still very strong.
IIRC, Scenario Packs don't usually go up on pre-order.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
It seems all the overseas trio packs are getting away with not paying any customs charges. Maybe the total price is too low for the customs and excise to be bothered.

Last edited:

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
It seems all the overseas trio packs are getting away with not paying any customs charges. Maybe the total price is too low for the customs and exercise to be bothered.
It is the format of the envelope that does the trick.

If it is is a flat envelope, which can fit a scenario pack or an Action Pack, then customs will usually not bother with it.
As soon as it is something boxed, they lunge at it.

von Marwitz

asloser

The Head Tuomo of the Finnish ASL Community
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
It is the format of the envelope that does the trick.

If it is is a flat envelope, which can fit a scenario pack or an Action Pack, then customs will usually not bother with it.
As soon as it is something boxed, they lunge at it.

von Marwitz
Actually I ordered a bunch of SK Expansion Pack #2s, delivered in a box , and that went through without any customs charges in July this year. Just one data point but a pleasant surprise for us.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
My trio pack arrived in the Great White North today...sans import charges as well.
Anyone know when HL reprint will go up on pre-order? Jan 2021 is coming soon and I was surprised that RS went on pre-order before HL. Of course I am getting both...as any chronic will. I mean...can you ever have too many Marines?

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
My trio pack arrived in the Great White North today...sans import charges as well.
Anyone know when HL reprint will go up on pre-order? Jan 2021 is coming soon and I was surprised that RS went on pre-order before HL. Of course I am getting both...as any chronic will. I mean...can you ever have too many Marines?
Same here, today (but don't think I've ever had import issues).

But I'm confused...

These types of things are supposed to happen "on a Monday"...

But today is Friday...

Have I fallen into some kind of time-warp worm-hole timey-whimey thingie?

:unsure: