What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

lluis61

Reaction score
First name
Luis
Country
llSpain
After a 7 year hiatus, the Spanish magazine Alea has brought up its 35th issue, which includes an ASL Scenario, "Aguas del Sarno" [Waters of the Sarno], British vs Germans in Italy. Yesterday, I bought my issue.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
After a 7 year hiatus, the Spanish magazine Alea has brought up its 35th issue, which includes an ASL Scenario, "Aguas del Sarno" [Waters of the Sarno], British vs Germans in Italy. Yesterday, I bought my issue.
A link would be helpful....

Can you enter the scenario into the ASL archive for us? My search turned up nothing and I'd be interested in knowing more.

lluis61

Reaction score
First name
Luis
Country
llSpain

Can you enter the scenario into the ASL archive for us? My search turned up nothing and I'd be interested in knowing more.
No link available at the moment...
And I will enter the scenario into ASL Archive next week. If you want more info, send me a PM.
And thanks for your interest!

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine

Here would be the link to the ASL Scenario Archive website.

von Marwitz

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
No link available at the moment...
And I will enter the scenario into ASL Archive next week. If you want more info, send me a PM.
And thanks for your interest!
I can wait - thanks for the info, and the post.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Finally got the 2 copies ASLSK Exp Pack 2 on order; also, have two copies of the ASL Trio enroute as well.

Going to be a good Christmas for my Grandson.

Also, got on the FKaC bandwagon and ordered one for him as well.

Now to save up for the Reprint of the Rising Sun module.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ordered MMP'S trio pack. I am told there will be a wait. Eight hundred orders ahead of me ;-).

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My trio pack is on it's way to Harrisburg, PA. I should have it tomorrow, if not definitely Friday.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ordered the Trio Pack. Should be here in chicago in a couple of weeks. Any body who has recieved their Trio packs early have pics of the contents?

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thank ya- The reviews were ok, he is a bit paranoid about showing the OB's but other then that good look at whats coming. Though I kinda wish MMP could have used the Finn OB or German OB for the counters because I have no idea how I am going to fit these new OB counters into my hozen boxes.

Scott

PS here is the review:

ASL in Real Time has put up an "unboxing" on YouTube.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Just received the Rat Pocket Charts v3. I resisted v1 and v2 because I really didn't like the idea of smaller print. In v3, however, they added Korea and Landing Craft Destruction material, so I gave in. Another reason is these charts are more air-portable than the originals.

Neal

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thank ya- The reviews were ok, he is a bit paranoid about showing the OB's but other then that good look at whats coming.
I do it mainly out of respect to the creative process than my own paranoia...it's not like I'm afraid of legal action or anything. ? Even when blurred out you can roughly see the size of infantry/vehicle mix in the OB. Also, MMP has asked people in the past who post pictures on FB to blur the OB.

That being said, I obviously purchased the ASL Trio. ?

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thank ya- The reviews were ok, he is a bit paranoid about showing the OB's but other then that good look at whats coming. Though I kinda wish MMP could have used the Finn OB or German OB for the counters because I have no idea how I am going to fit these new OB counters into my hozen boxes.

Scott

PS here is the review:
First world problems ;-). How ya been Scott? I haven't seen you on much.