What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
And still they are useful for the system, i.e. the SK they were made for primary. I´m with you that some of them are not pretty useful for ASL. Maybe design for effect was the idea behind them?!
But what makes FrF A so outstanding in your eyes? I´m just curious, no ill intention behind that question. I would say it´s the little brother of Board 4. What makes it good (but not outstanding), since we need such boards.
It's the way it plays. There are a number of clever paths and angles. Especially as you play it lengthwise, every copse of trees seems designed to require both clever approach and defense.

Nicho11

Reaction score
First name
Jason
Country
llAustralia
Have just ordered the ASL Trio and maps 44 and 45 from the MMP website. Went to play a scenario from my recently purchased AoO and realised I don't have map 45. It came with Doomed Battalions which I don't have (I have Last Hurrah). Will be pre-ordering Rising Sun soon.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Ordered Swedish Volunteers direct from MMP and the ROMA pack and Best of Friends 2 from Second Chance Games here in the UK

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Just noticed that in my account at MMP the ASL trio is marked as dispatched. But I never received any notification. Is this normal?

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just noticed that in my account at MMP the ASL trio is marked as dispatched. But I never received any notification. Is this normal?
Don't worry. I got it. It is shipping to my house. :)

I did get a notice that mine shipped to truly answer your question.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
At least that's roughly the latest of what the Brexiteers say, but Germans have proved to be prone to propaganda before. ;)

von Marwitz
Yeah, I could well believe that. I voted to remain so I'm totally gutted by this whole Brexit business

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Whenever you happen to come visiting Germany, I'd be happy to meet you without charging customs. And that chap Martin Mayers, too.

von Marwitz
Aw shucks, think I've talked to you briefly at GRENADIER :), I'm not very good at mixing at those tournaments, I need to make an effort to speak to people more. My photo here shows me and John Martin stopping off at Shmidt on the way back from GRENADIER last year

Sadly no GRENADIER this year for obvious reasons