What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

FMFCB

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
ASL Journal Bundle, ASL annual Bundle, CdG2, OtO2, and Le Franc Tireur 14.
Lots to look over while I work from home.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
March Madness pack sent to me for registering for the tournament that didn't happen.
Annual bundle.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I am anxious to find out if shipments went out to German retailers before the shutdown. And if so, if German retailers are still able to process them when they receive them. Actually, I am not confident.

von Marwitz

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
After sharing dice in a game a couple months ago (funny my opponent rolled three 12s and I rolled several snake-eyes) I thought I'd get a second set of dice. I ordered several precision dice (12.5mm) from Battleschool and they arrived quickly. Really like the feel of them. Thanks Battleschool for a great selection!

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Various plastic specimen containers from Amazon and eBay to store counters.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
After sharing dice in a game a couple months ago (funny my opponent rolled three 12s and I rolled several snake-eyes) I thought I'd get a second set of dice. I ordered several precision dice (12.5mm) from Battleschool and they arrived quickly. Really like the feel of them. Thanks Battleschool for a great selection!
Battle School dice are surely nice.

Nevertheless my advice would be not to lose yourself in dice superstition regarding your 12s and 2s with any dice.

von Marwitz

BattleSchool

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Nevertheless my advice would be not to lose yourself in dice superstition regarding your 12s and 2s with any dice.

von Marwitz
...which is why I recommend testing your dice in Holy water sourced from the Dead Sea. ;)

Seriously, here's a quick way to dispel notions of imbalance. While not perfect, it does give one a good indication of which dice may warrant additional testing.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
...which is why I recommend testing your dice in Holy water sourced from the Dead Sea. ;)
? This was funny! Possibly there is a market for holy water from the Dead Sea for dice testing purposes.

Maybe there is some ASLer in Israel that could fetch and send you a bottle, which you could then sell by the phial. Give it a shot and put it up for sale on your website. My bet is [seriously] that somebody would buy it - and be it only to show it off at tournaments or to present it to people afflicted by dice superstition.

von Marwitz