What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
{To the tune of La Marseillaise} The French have arrived! 3/10/20, along with Winter Offensive 11.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Ordered, not yet received: Onslaught to Orsha 2, from the good guys at LFT. Not sure when it will ship - France is currently heading to a complete shutdown like Spain and Italy to try and contain this spreading virus. (Note to Xavier, Lionel and all the others: I'm not in a hurry, really...)

Also, got the PDF version of the complete Annual collection. Plenty to read while waiting for instructions on what we're supposed to do for our students now that they're forbidden to come to the university...

djohannsen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've been spending way too much lately on ASL.

Just arrived is CdG (ver 2) and one of Ritter's slick as snot BattleDice storage boxes.

Soon to arrive is LC's Konigsberg, and MMP's Out of the Attic (#1). This latter is something that I surely don't need, but I guess that there is a bit of a "completionist" about me (so it's something that I've wanted for a while).

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I filled in my SK-style map set by acquiring board #46 from Alex Keys. I picked up a couple precision dice, too. Outstanding communication and service from Alex.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I received CdG2 and WO2020 from Le Valet de Coeur. Maybe its because I pre-ordered it with them, but they shipped it from there location in downtown Montréal to my home in the suburbs (about 30km) for just five dollars. It would have cost me more in train fare to travel to the store to get it.