What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
The fascinating thing about this site is the improbable discussions that can occur here.
Latest example:

clip,clip, clippity clip vs. Cloppity clops

This might not have the same potential for ferocity as the IFT vs. the IIFT. Yet - remarkable...

von Marwitz

ASLurker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Received FfS and KGS this weekend. It's my first experience with LFT products (other than the Rat Pocket Charts). I've only had a chance to open them up and peruse through the booklets, scenarios and maps.

I'm blown away. The level of production quality is staggering, and the modules have great content. FfS has 21 scenarios and 2 CGs, and 2 historical maps.

I hate to say it but the level of production quality puts MMP to shame, and at an equitable price it seems. I won't be able to play these for awhile so I'll let others speak to the quality of the gameplay. But LFT got it going on with their slick design and printing.

Color me super impressed.

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
As many of you know, I scan everything I own to PDF's and store it on the cloud so I don't need paper. I was behind in my scanning by two years. I bought one of these recently and scanned about 300 pages in 40 minutes. Money well spent for you scanners out there. -- jim
Jim, what resolution are you scanning at?

Mark

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I believe 300 DPI. I don't know. I don't pay much attention to it. I do scan in full color. I store everything in the cloud :) -- jim

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
I believe 300 DPI. I don't know. I don't pay much attention to it. I do scan in full color. I store everything in the cloud :) -- jim
I've been scanning everything I have at 600 dpi full color, and it takes up quite a bit of space. Scenarios run about 2 MB for a single page and Journals are in the 150-180 MB range. Currently using two (one for backup) 64GB flash drives for storage.

Cheers,

Mark

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I've been scanning everything I have at 600 dpi full color, and it takes up quite a bit of space. Scenarios run about 2 MB for a single page and Journals are in the 150-180 MB range. Currently using two (one for backup) 64GB flash drives for storage.

Cheers,

Mark
I don't even think they are printed at 600 DPI. I currently have 4,865 files stored in my Google drive on my PC totally 10.1 GB's spread across 170 folders. Some of those folders have family documents (wedding certificates, birth certificates, etc), but for the most part, all of that is ASL content. -- jim