What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Steed

Reaction score
First name
Walter
Country
llUnited States
As many of you know, I scan everything I own to PDF's and store it on the cloud so I don't need paper. I was behind in my scanning by two years. I bought one of these recently and scanned about 300 pages in 40 minutes. Money well spent for you scanners out there. -- jim
I've been scanning my rule book with a printer/scanner that has a document feeder. At first I thought it was good ( a lot better than my last printer/scanner ) but after using my rule book pdf I've noticed sometimes a line will get really small across the whole page. I imagine it has something to do with the document feeder speed and/or the page slipping.

Does yours do the same thing? Or any issues at all?

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I've been scanning my rule book with a printer/scanner that has a document feeder. At first I thought it was good ( a lot better than my last printer/scanner ) but after using my rule book pdf I've noticed sometimes a line will get really small across the whole page. I imagine it has something to do with the document feeder speed and/or the page slipping.

Does yours do the same thing? Or any issues at all?
I haven't had any issues with mine and I have scanned thousands of pages with it. It might be my single greatest ASL-related purchase. I recommend trying some "canned air" to blow out any debris that might be inside at the scanning position. It could be something like that. -- jim

Steed

Reaction score
First name
Walter
Country
llUnited States
I haven't had any issues with mine and I have scanned thousands of pages with it. It might be my single greatest ASL-related purchase. I recommend trying some "canned air" to blow out any debris that might be inside at the scanning position. It could be something like that. -- jim
Thank you.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm still not sure what I got...

I visited the MMP website.

The LCP website - Quickly becoming a favorite publisher.

The Bounding Fire/LFT website...

I will hate to see my CC statement at the end of the month.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm still not sure what I got...

I visited the MMP website.

The LCP website - Quickly becoming a favorite publisher.

The Bounding Fire/LFT website...

I will hate to see my CC statement at the end of the month.
I hate drug (ASL-purchase) - induced blackouts like that. I wake up in bed with a bunch of modules I don't remember buying.