What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
A second copy of Hatten In Flames. I like to have two copies of everything official. I am also impressed with the balance of the scenarios and CGs in this module.

Thaliff

Reaction score
First name
Tom
Country
llUnited States
AP4 I lucked into on eBay, caught a buy it now cheap cause the seller listed it with a photocopy of the rules pages, turns out they are freely available from MMP so win for me.

AP8 also eBay.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Copies of Seoul, pre ordered a couple of each of the new Advancing fire modules and I’ll be ordering copies of Konigsberg and whatever else comes out soon!

commissarmatt

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I had to pick up some of the special counters from Broken Ground Design. For one thing, I want more acquisition counters in different colors for some of the larger scenarios that I play, but I also just had to have those humor counters. The wall advantage with Kilroy is brilliant, as are the melee counters. Can't wait to use those.

holdit

Reaction score
Country
llIreland
Put in yet another bid on eBay for the 2nd Edition rulebook. I have the pocket version but I really want the full sized pages. I keep getting pipped at the post on ASL stuff, and the items I'm interested in never seem to have a Buy Now option. :rolleyes:

Is Action Pack 14 any good? It's available at what looks like a reasonable price.

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I had to pick up some of the special counters from Broken Ground Design. For one thing, I want more acquisition counters in different colors for some of the larger scenarios that I play, but I also just had to have those humor counters. The wall advantage with Kilroy is brilliant, as are the melee counters. Can't wait to use those.
Prisoners are my faves