What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Kampfgruppe Scherer The Shield of Cholm 2nd Ed.
Just for the record, it is not really a "2nd" edition. It is an original with the 2nd print run of counters. An "edition" implies updates and errata and the like. But good purchase...but then I am biased. ;)

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Received AP 14 along with some Italian BG counters (which look kind of cartoonish). All the AP 14 scenarios look interesting and do look forward to playing them all with Misty Morning at the top of the heap.

Attachments

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Received AP 14 along with some Italian BG counters (which look kind of cartoonish). All the AP 14 scenarios look interesting and do look forward to playing them all with Misty Morning at the top of the heap.
It is important to note that Misty Morning Mayhem uses fog, which is treated as Smoke. That means that every location entered costs an extra one MF/MP. It was fairly popular at ASLOK.

JR

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As JRV notes...http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/ap140-and-fog.154216/#post-1991875

Blofeld

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Bought Objectiv: Schmidt (BFP) today. I really hope it is as good as it looks. ?

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I forgot to mention the freebee from Broken Ground at ASLOK. It was a small block of OBA contact counters, some in red and some in blue, with the OBA calibre written on it.

lluis61

Reaction score
First name
Luis
Country
llSpain
Just arrived: Action Pack #5 East Front, and ASL Journal #9, thanks to Rick Troha

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
As many of you know, I scan everything I own to PDF's and store it on the cloud so I don't need paper. I was behind in my scanning by two years. I bought one of these recently and scanned about 300 pages in 40 minutes. Money well spent for you scanners out there. -- jim
I've been using the copiers/scanners at work for my scenario collection, so I can have a look at them without going through heavy binders. So far, I've had some puzzled looks from colleagues, but no questions :)

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
well in a moment of I need that shiny and stupedness I pulled the trigger on all four Baby Make the rubble bounce supplements from CH. I just made RT 90 bucks richer lol.

lluis61

Reaction score
First name
Luis
Country
llSpain
Just arrived: Cemetery Hill, Battle of the Bracchi Hills, and AA Timmes Orchard

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just ordered from Gamers Armory

Seoul
Rally Point 17
WO 10

Next month I’ll close up my missing links with

Corregidor
LFT - Italians

Last edited:

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just ordered from Gamers Armory

Seoul
Rally Point 17
WO 10

Next month I’ll close up my missing links with

Corregidor
LFT - Italians

Screw it. I was up at 4:00 AM cruising the net, went to the BFP site and ordered Corregidor and LFT #14 - The Italians.

Am I missing anything cool? I've only ordered MMP, BFP, Rally Points 15 & 17 and LFT stuff over the past three years. Any great outliers that I should check out?

Now, I've got to go buy 200+ sheet protectors...

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Bought the AOO re-print. Mainly for all the updated scenarios (since I could not get them any other way). Axis minors, partisans and Russians - a great bunch of scenarios which are hopefully more balanced now.

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bunch of boards from MMP to fill in the gaps. p, q, r, s, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 42, 43, 47 and 68. When I get the FKaC reprint, then I'll only need the 7 desert boards, AP 4 and AP 8 to have them all in folded versions. I'll wait for HL reprint.

I have the unfolded 1-52.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Race For The Meuse and Action Pack #14 x2.

EDIT: I went back to SCG and ordered Rally Point #16 & 17 as well. I should be up to date now with the latest releases.

Last edited: