What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

djohannsen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just arrived from Ritterkrieg is Lone Canuck's "Race to the Meuse." I hope to push some (solitaire) cardboard this weekend to get a feel for it. Oh, and to help Derek (who eats the free postage), I also tossed in Lone Canuck's "Ost Front 3" (Barbarossa) pack.

lluis61

Reaction score
First name
Luis
Country
llSpain
Just arrived from Broken Ground: the Chinese Communist, Filipino Guerrillas, Japanese, Chinese KMT, USMC & Philippines Army OoBs and the Snipers, Concealment and Area Acquisition sets.
And yes, the postman rang twice today :D

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Expecting my new Broken Ground counters to arrive tomorrow (Royal Mail hit me with a customs charge and witheld delivery until I paid it)
looking forward to them, only bought a few though, the Guerrilas, Communist Chinese and a few Sniper sets (gotta love those sniper counters):)

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Oh, yeah, how did I forget, bought a Mario dice tower as well? so just waiting for that to be delivered, I didn't really need a new dicetower but I sure as heck wanted one, Marios towers are just great

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
looking forward to getting my Mario dice tower now, going to see John Martins' tomorrow when he comes round for a game
(and to help me with my bathroom)

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
looking forward to getting my Mario dice tower now, going to see John Martins' tomorrow when he comes round for a game
(and to help me with my bathroom)
He got it yesterday it’s one that has two extra slots for four RAACO A-75 trays

Jumbo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Received my order from Broken Ground: 3 x Japanese, 3 x USMC (AH/MMP green), some "?" sheets, Sniper sheets, to go with the copy of "Blood Reef: Tarawa" I scored off Ebay recently.
Thank you, Broken Ground! The countersheets are beautiful - my third or fourth order, and I soon will be placing another.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Received this book this morning. Incredibly detailed and filled with rare and previously unreleased photos. An excellent book on the subject. Not cheap at £50 but worth it for those who love the subject.