What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I just got a copy of the Heat of Battle's "God Save the King" from Noble Knight. I don't know that I'll get anyone at club to play anything from it, but the star-studded "A Bridge Too Far" came out when I was in Junior High School, so I guess that I've always had a soft spot for Arnhem. At a minimum, I will set up a scenario or two for some solitaire play.
I have that too. HOB God Save the King seems to be a pretty good product by its own right .. and certainly getting a few plays.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Ordered the latest pack from LCP and all the new countersheets from BGD many thanks to both George and Alan for their time spent in doing these for the ASL community.

mgmasl

Reaction score
First name
Miguel
Country
llSpain
Objetive Schmidt and Corregidor just arrived from LFT.. I like both of them. As usual, excellent service from Xavier.

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
Some 27 compartment storage boxes from The Container Store. I am finally getting around to doing a re-org of the set.

Peace

Roger

Binchois

Too many words...
Reaction score
First name
Lester
Country
llUnited States
I continue to add the occasional back issue of Schwerpunkt, receiving #18 along with my copy of LC's Race to the Meuse. I am especially excited about this last item. I love early war ASL, and this map's a beauty. Great job George!

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
BG PTO sheets plus the latest Info ones plus going to buy a new 2.5 Mm clipper my one broke after 75,000 counters ?

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Just got Race to the Meuse from LCP. Nice map; I'm just having a look at the CG -- the Belgians seem to have very few possible Infantry RGs, and so will suffer from a severe lack of leaders.

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
Just got Race to the Meuse from LCP. Nice map; I'm just having a look at the CG -- the Belgians seem to have very few possible Infantry RGs, and so will suffer from a severe lack of leaders.

After Hell's Highway, I shied away....... I love the smaller CG thing, but there are almost no choices and HH does not seem winnable.

Peace

roger