What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
1 hump is blocks LOS like a wall, 2 humps in addition acts like a hillock in that a unit can be ON same, with 1 hump the unit just slides off to one side or the other.

djohannsen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just ordered the first HoB "Special Forces" pack from Herr Ritter. I don't know that I will ever get much face-to-face play of these scenarios, but I am interested to look through them and see how the designers (principally our own Justiciar, I believe) chose to model these special forces actions.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just ordered the first HoB "Special Forces" pack from Herr Ritter. I don't know that I will ever get much face-to-face play of these scenarios, but I am interested to look through them and see how the designers (principally our own Justiciar, I believe) chose to model these special forces actions.
I have both of these and am hoping to play a scenario or two from them as well. I have probably sold 2/3 of my collection, I kept the digits, but could not pull the trigger and sell these packs. I like the counters.

djohannsen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I ordered a couple more SK-style maps from MMP. I think that this order will complete the purge of all mounted maps from my kit.

Last edited:

lluis61

Reaction score
First name
Luis
Country
llSpain
Just arrived: ASL SK#4 PTO and Pointe du Hoc Gamers Guide 2nd edition

Jumbo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ouch! But enjoy
Thanks
Receiving the Tarawa package has been a RUSH!!!
The hand painted Tarawa map is stunningly gorgeous
Now waiting on three preordered sets of Broken Grounds USMC and Japanese - each - to complete the Tarawa package

Tim Niesen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just received Stone Heights in the mail. Impressive. But I also ordered a Duluxe map version, which has yet to arrive. The Stonne Heights, 2016 version, already seems to have a Duluxe map. But I saw an image of a Stone Heights map with a two dimensional aspect to it. Is that the map that has yet to arrive? Tim

Tim Niesen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Apparently they sell three versions. The regular, the larger, and the uber. The latter is useful for miniatures. It's a bit of an overkill for me. I think that I have buyer's remorse. Tim

djohannsen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just got a copy of the Heat of Battle's "God Save the King" from Noble Knight. I don't know that I'll get anyone at club to play anything from it, but the star-studded "A Bridge Too Far" came out when I was in Junior High School, so I guess that I've always had a soft spot for Arnhem. At a minimum, I will set up a scenario or two for some solitaire play.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
I just got a copy of the Heat of Battle's "God Save the King" from Noble Knight. I don't know that I'll get anyone at club to play anything from it, but the star-studded "A Bridge Too Far" came out when I was in Junior High School, so I guess that I've always had a soft spot for Arnhem. At a minimum, I will set up a scenario or two for some solitaire play.
Do you have MMPs version?