What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

djohannsen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Did anyone buy from RitterKrieg recently? I emailed him about SK4 pre-order status but got no response.
I find it's always easiest to give Derek a phone call (his number is on the Ritterkrieg website) if you have any questions. He'll get everything settled to your satisfaction right over the phone. Plus, he's always fun to chat with (super guy).

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The point I made in the write-up of HP on my website re the German artillery piece was that MMP was now printing game pieces and Chapter H rules for mere prototypes and singleton AFVs while there are still major gaps in the OBs--with AFVs or weapons that numbered in the hundreds or even thousands that still were not represented in ASL even after more than 30 years. I think it is very reasonable to make sure all the major AFVs and Guns are represented in ASL before spending time and effort on prototype weapons that were never a factor on the battlefield.

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The point I made in the write-up of HP on my website re the German artillery piece was that MMP was now printing game pieces and Chapter H rules for mere prototypes and singleton AFVs while there are still major gaps in the OBs--with AFVs or weapons that numbered in the hundreds or even thousands that still were not represented in ASL even after more than 30 years. I think it is very reasonable to make sure all the major AFVs and Guns are represented in ASL before spending time and effort on prototype weapons that were never a factor on the battlefield.
Leave the rares and protypes to World of Tanks.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I would love ❤??????? to see your list of AFV/Guns that need to be included!

I have my reasons... ?

Last edited:

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I think it is very reasonable to make sure all the major AFVs and Guns are represented in ASL before spending time and effort on prototype weapons that were never a factor on the battlefield.
Nonsense. We need the MMP Maus.

JR

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Mark get your Partisan module out and make sure there is space on the countersheets to get them added

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Mark get your Partisan module out and make sure there is space on the countersheets to get them added

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Enh...wanna buy my collection?

I'll make you a sweetheart deal because you're you and because you'll enjoy the defaced IIFTs. ;)
Oh I gotsted more kit than you...and I have the IIFT memorized, something dinosaurs like myself can do, unlike you youngsters that need a screen of what ever type to find your way...paper trails help build memory skills, bits and bites do not... ;)

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I would love ❤??????? to see your list of AFV/Guns that need to be included!

I have my reasons... ?
Just to re-iterate, Mark, I'm truly interested in a list of AFV/Guns/SW which should be included in ASL (but aren't).

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Like this?

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
The FlaK 38/39 will hardly ever show up in the ASL battlefield. Unless we are going to introduce B-17s and have strategic bombing CGs. And in that case I'd rather see effort expended on the Battle of the Atlantic instead.

JR

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
The FlaK 38/39 will hardly ever show up in the ASL battlefield. Unless we are going to introduce B-17s and have strategic bombing CGs. And in that case I'd rather see effort expended on the Battle of the Atlantic instead.

JR
As the war progressed into Germany, the Flak 38/39 did get used for AT duties, similar to the 88. I made the sample as direct response to Mark's HP review on DM where he referenced the Flak 38/39.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
As the war progressed into Germany, the Flak 38/39 did get used for AT duties, similar to the 88. I made the sample as direct response to Mark's HP review on DM where he referenced the Flak 38/39.
There are a few cases. Some were covered in Time on Target. They are not typical. I don't object to anyone producing such a counter, including MMP, but it is not one that needs to be produced. As it turned out the FlaK 38 & FlaK 39 were really heavy and so difficult to use in a field army. Most were put on static mounts. A few were mounted on railroad cars, but still to be used against bombers.

JR

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
There are a few cases. Some were covered in Time on Target. They are not typical. I don't object to anyone producing such a counter, including MMP, but it is not one that needs to be produced. As it turned out the FlaK 38 & FlaK 39 were really heavy and so difficult to use in a field army. Most were put on static mounts. A few were mounted on railroad cars, but still to be used against bombers.

JR
Hence the *NM.

What I'm really interested in is what other AFV/Guns was Mark thinking about.