What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
No disrespect to Jackson but you might want to try one of these as well?

You must have missed my feedback when you left this on my blog. I said I have used this at tournaments. I tired of having to reset inbetween AFVs. I have left the same feedback on FB as well :)

PS I actually left a picture of my tallycounter and a variety of other counters I have tried on FB.

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
You must have missed my feedback when you left this on my blog. I said I have used this at tournaments. I tired of having to reset inbetween AFVs. I have left the same feedback on FB as well :)

PS I actually left a picture of my tallycounter and a variety of other counters I have tried on FB.
Apologies Jackson - I did indeed miss it on your blog. Thanks for all those AAR's by the way - I do enjoy them.

lluis61

Reaction score
First name
Luis
Country
llSpain
Just arrived: LCP's Schwerpunkt 20, Rally Point 5, Ost Front 3 and Blitzkrieg in the West: The Northern Campaign; and Break Contact's The Aussie Battler Pack

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Just pre ordered the deluxe map pack along with SK 4 And bought non ASL Zeppelin Raiders. Going to drop another order for FW, AoO and RF shortly

holdit

Reaction score
Country
llIreland
The ASL Pocket Rule book (2nd Chance Games), plus the scenarios for Yanks, Beyond Valor and West of Alamein (E-bay).

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just ordered FTC9 from Ritterrkrieg. Had received FTC8 several weeks ago. It is really a nice looking product with some very interesting scenarios that prompted me to pick up FTC9.