What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Red Factories arrived at long last. Truly a massive HASL. I like the new map artwork, though I think that the material from which the map is made in the first RB publication is yet unsurpassed. The new maps are thinner and will have more glare.

Further arrival: WO Bonus Pack #10.

von Marwitz

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Totally up to date with everything apart from CH I must be at least 180 releases behind now

And that's just the re-releases this year!

Of course, they all have new names . . . . .

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
There is an interesting looking cave scenario in one of the MM packs. ?

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
And that's just the re-releases this year!

Of course, they all have new names . . . . .
Lol!! No mainly nationality packs his colours and classics, Uber map sets and monster map sets with several new packs and a load of regurgitated .

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ya, been passing up on SP, LC MM and WO stuff. None of it is interesting, just the same old <= 2 boards, handful of counters and 4 to 5 turn scenario types. Usually I buy everything MMP does but with the WO pack this year I took a pass since the designer is not very good. I think the only ASL product I bought this year was RF.

Totally up to date with everything apart from CH I must be at least 180 releases behind now

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Ya, been passing up on SP, LC MM and WO stuff. None of it is interesting, just the same old <= 2 boards, handful of counters and 4 to 5 turn scenario types. Usually I buy everything MMP does but with the WO pack this year I took a pass since the designer is not very good. I think the only ASL product I bought this year was RF.
You get two new boards with WO 2019. The Korean scenario looks fun too.

mryder

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just got the latest from the KC folks. The Close Combat Pack and last year's pack (I forgot I had it, so now I have two copies of the 2018 pack).
I did that once. That is why I created a spread sheet of every game I own. Plus I list them on Scenario Archive and BBG.
Matt
edit: I meant BGG for Board Game Geek (not BBG)

Last edited:

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
I did that once. That is why I created a spread sheet of every game I own. Plus I list them on Scenario Archive and BBG.
Matt
I had to do the same thing. The BGG save function is great too so I can track what I actually pay for stuff!

waltermcwilliam

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Picked up WO Pack 19. Love the new double wide boards, we need more of them and designers need to use them more and more!