What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A lot of good articles in there! I lent it to a newer player.
And a lot of very fun scenarios! ATFs (all time favs) are OA23 After The Disaster, OA32 The Riley Shuffle and OA23 A Midnight Clear; Though I must say the trio of OA19-20 & 21 with the Brits at Montecorvino, IT airfield are a lot of fun as well and gives you a somewhat feel of a mini-CG.

TomAbromaitis

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Tom
Country
llUnited States
And a lot of very fun scenarios! ATFs (all time favs) are OA23 After The Disaster, OA32 The Riley Shuffle and OA23 A Midnight Clear; Though I must say the trio of OA19-20 & 21 with the Brits at Montecorvino, IT airfield are a lot of fun as well and gives you a somewhat feel of a mini-CG.
I'll have a look! Only played one from OTA2 so far!

ASLAddict

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Not directly an ASL product, but I think it still fits here.

I've seen these boxes from "IPPI" at Italian ASL players and I really liked it as a storage solution.
So I bought several boxes.

---> each box consists of 4 layers

---> each layer contains 36 x partitions.

I think I have a lot to do on the weekend. :)

Attachments

kcole4001

Stray Cat
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Country
llCanada
Red October just arrived, after 25 months (Jan. 3, 2017 preorder date).
It's smart they saved money using just a 'Red Factories; box with a sticker to denote that there is "only!" Red October in the box.

Map looks great, carefully unfolded and de-creased. Counters are nice and crisp, not too loose in the sprues, but cut well.
It's also good that they've reissued the original RB scenarios, I hadn't given much thought to that, nice to have spiffy brand new cards!

It still seems weird to have a HASL in the ordinary sized book shelf box after so many in the larger format, but it really should have been done that way from the start, makes more sense, I had to twice (2 homes) build custom shelves just to fit the original extra large boxes.