What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
One precision is necessary here, after the picture Jack has displayed here: don't throw the trees after sorting out the counters! You may want to use the sheep and cow counters in a totally stupid scenario that will be online shortly :)

Happy new year to you all,

X

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
I can't believe you did put the name of Rocco Siffredi to an Italian hero ......
my God ....
I might think that we are lucky it has been drawn with the underpants on ..... at least ...

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Hi all,
I can't believe you did put the name of Rocco Siffredi to an Italian hero ......
I quote here an Italian LFT reader: "LFT has always kept a funny and silly attitude (cartoons, jokes and the like) so it's in the magazine nature to be a bit irreverent".

I also quote what we wrote on the editorial part: "One last thing: thank you very much to our Italian supporters and don’t mind all the Bersaglieri and flying pizzas that are sprinkled though the following pages!"

Definitely no offense intended, and for those who may complain about the selection of some 6+1 leaders names, we will provide some good French ones as well in a future product, naturally.

Best,

X, paraculo at times

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
Hi all,

I quote here an Italian LFT reader: "LFT has always kept a funny and silly attitude (cartoons, jokes and the like) so it's in the magazine nature to be a bit irreverent".

I also quote what we wrote on the editorial part: "One last thing: thank you very much to our Italian supporters and don’t mind all the Bersaglieri and flying pizzas that are sprinkled though the following pages!"

Definitely no offense intended, and for those who may complain about the selection of some 6+1 leaders names, we will provide some good French ones as well in a future product, naturally.

Best,

X, paraculo at times
Mine was a comment of big surprise not offended, don’t worry.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I still like the variety of Pizza delivery Squads and 1/2 squads. Some I would say might call them assault Squads

Last edited: