What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

mi80j

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Since Ray's marketing strategy is to post "pictures" the size of a postage stamp, followed by a word-salad and verbal diarrhea, it's necessary to ask for pics from people who buy CH stuff because otherwise we have no idea what's really being offered.
This...
All I want is to be able to see the product...
No more buying pigs-in-the-poke!
Thank you!

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Since Ray's marketing strategy is to post "pictures" the size of a postage stamp, followed by a word-salad and verbal diarrhea, it's necessary to ask for pics from people who buy CH stuff because otherwise we have no idea what's really being offered.
That's fine. When I get them I'll post a pic. I just don't like that idiots posts.

mi80j

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That's fine. When I get them I'll post a pic. I just don't like that idiots posts.
Thank you for the compliment.
Being insulted by a Ratt, especially a Ratt as loathsome and odious as yourself, is a high honor indeed.
Again, thank you!
And, please, Ratt... do try to refine your sockpuppetry... playing whack-a-mole with you and your other sockpuppets on this forum is just too easy!!!

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thank you for the compliment.
Being insulted by a Ratt, especially a Ratt as loathsome and odious as yourself, is a high honor indeed.
Again, thank you!
And, please, Ratt... do try to refine your sockpuppetry... playing whack-a-mole with you and your other sockpuppets on this forum is just too easy!!!
He is definitely NOT who you think he is.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Folks, this ain't the political forum section. And even there I see no sense in resorting to personal insults.

So would you please be so kind to cut it and spare the rest of us being burdened with it?

Thank you,
von Marwitz

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Just arrived from Udo Grebe gamedesign: Armies of Oblivion reprint.

BTW, is there a list somewhere of changes to the scenarios when they are reprinted/updated for MMP reprints?

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just arrived from Udo Grebe gamedesign: Armies of Oblivion reprint.

BTW, is there a list somewhere of changes to the scenarios when they are reprinted/updated for MMP reprints?
Not yet, but one could reasonably assume they will be included with the next Journal release as is usually the procedure. However, we all know what assume does.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I'm looking forw
Ard to these. It was the fact they cover the BANZAI counters that really sold them to me