What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I am committed to a complete new set, perfectly preserved clipped to perfection and stored optimally. I intend to be cremated alongside this set.

So I need to purchase all core modules again.

Bill, Sean and Doug drove me to this extreme.
If they drove you there, then at least you did not take that way going all the way by foot.

Very well! I have to admit that my set of labels does not include the one for your tomb. But I reckon, you will want a brass label for that one anyway, so no harm done.

With regard to buying a complete new set - it is the least you can do. But heaven beware if you touch it when done or even use it to play. That would be rash as it could leave some residue of fingerprints on the counters. ;)

Cheers,
von Marwitz

Steve E7

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Has anybody purchased Rally Point Volume #15 - Special Study of The Korean War and can share their thoughts on it?

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Will be buying a few copies of LFT14when it goes up on the site for ordering

JAGgamer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Today I bought:
3x SK1 for brother, and 2 friends for Christmas (my attempt at corrupting our youth)
SK 2 to finish my collection of SK stuff (again to corrupt the youth)
Hatten in Flames
LFT charts
2d Ed. Big rulebook (to replace my 1st ed from the '80s tho my Pocket Ed. is by far the most used for full ASL)

Picked up some planos too. All in all, pretty good day.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Ordered copies of Corregidor and the latest LFT, and last night my friend just back from the Blackpool Tourney where he made it into the finals against Toby Pilling Dropped of A job ASL game and a pair of 2.5mm Oregon clippers for my BG travel kit .

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Devilishly quick, that Jackson.
Indeed...

Usually, the BFP stuff is available from LFT. As I have placed an order from LFT yesterday, I did not find it on their website yet probably because it is not yet available to them at this time. This got me confused.

von Marwitz

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just arrived today (mail on sunday, weird), Three fantastic products from LC, I can guarantee that Bloody Buron is super fun module, with BB, you better know you your Halftrack and special purpose AFV rules (AVRE, Sherman crab, and so on) View attachment 6268

Scott
Looks like an LSSAH map-board setup in the background (possibly LSSAH #27?). Bet the others are as fun as well.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Indeed...

Usually, the BFP stuff is available from LFT. As I have placed an order from LFT yesterday, I did not find it on their website yet probably because it is not yet available to them at this time. This got me confused.

von Marwitz
Corregidor is now available for ordering on the LFT site. If your order isn't on the way yet, you may be able to change it to include Corregidor - this is exactly what I'm doing at this very moment.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Corregidor is now available for ordering on the LFT site. If your order isn't on the way yet, you may be able to change it to include Corregidor - this is exactly what I'm doing at this very moment.
I have done just that and sent Xavier an email to that effect.

He has anwered me that he would combine orders even before I sent off that email. Call that quicker than lightning service! :clap:

Vive LFT!

von Marwitz