What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Very nice.

I've been gone too long. All I want are the Berserk and SNiper counter sheets. How much each? And where do I go to order them? They would also make cool Xmas presents...
They are from Alan Findlay’s Broken Ground Productions, he has done a whole new set of counters for alll combatants in the European and Mediterranean fronts , including Wounded heroes and leaders, Fanatic Squads types etc to reduce info counter clutter on the board .

Jeffrey D Myers

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
They are from Alan Findlay’s Broken Ground Productions, he has done a whole new set of counters for alll combatants in the European and Mediterranean fronts , including Wounded heroes and leaders, Fanatic Squads types etc to reduce info counter clutter on the board .
Broken Ground Design, at http://www.brokenground.design/ .

Just pulled the trigger on Acq, Snipers (which includes OBA), and Zerkers.

Last edited:

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
scanned in my AoO 2nd edition scenarios today, a lot of great memories of playing those old Partisan scenarios at my first few ASLOKS came to mind as I scanned them in.

WuWei

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Tobias
Country
llGermany
The stacks in "Grabbing Gavutu" got really high and were close together, so I finally bought some tools.

Attachments

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
The stacks in "Grabbing Gavutu" got really high and were close together, so I finally bought some tools.
I don't remember Grabbing Gavutu having that many buildings or roads. I will have to get out my map.

JR

WuWei

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Tobias
Country
llGermany
I don't remember Grabbing Gavutu having that many buildings or roads. I will have to get out my map.
No, the map on the picture in my previous post isn't Gavutu. The Gavutu map is still set up at my opponent's.

Attachments

Last edited:

lluis61

Reaction score
First name
Luis
Country
llSpain
Just arrived the counter sets by Broken Ground: Axis MInors, Allied Minors, Free French, Romanian and Italian.

Last edited: