What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

hoxson1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Waiting on HOB Update pack on SS I (no Quarter, No Glory) and SS II (Fuhrer's Firemen) scenarios. Never owned the originals.

CORRECTION: It just arrived, no more waiting

Last edited:

Sparky

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Juno Beach by CH.
was interested in that

until I saw the price haha

Man, I envy you if you got the space to play it!
Best regards,
thankfully Omaha itched the Normandy landing scratch. I just finished the combined Omaha East West mega scenario thanks to a spare bedroom. Needed 3 tables as well as an extra 100 bucks in plexi above anything I had needed before to play large HASL. Quite possibly one of the most impressive ASL spectacles one could imagine seeing it all play out. Absolutely brutal. The American first wave took approximately 75% losses. Massive amounts of concentrated NOBA eventually gave the American 2nd wave a fighting chance to win. They didn't get all the victory conditions needed. A hell of a lot of fun.

Sparky

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It cost me £130 from NKG....plus shipping of course.
good god man. Care to give me a number to your accountant. Too rich my for blood.

I've learned with Critical Hit to wait for .. umm.. the two marshmallows. I wanted Omaha East SO BADLY when it first came out but was ready to lynch Tapio with that ridiculous price they were asking for it. Fast foward 5 years or so and returning to the game, I found it was done in .. god knows what edition number it was, but at a fraction of what they had asked for it originally. Figure 80 bucks, times the 6 weeks it took to play ONE completely rocking and fun scenario, shit man. My drinking habit makes my ASL CH HASL habit look tame. at what. .50 cents a day. Good luck finding even a shitty american beer for that little.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
I've already got Omaha, Sword and Gold - how could I pass up on Juno? It's breaking the bank but ASL always did do that.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
NKG cancelled my Juno Beach order - out of stock/damaged item. At least I get to save some money.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
They have the ATS version in stock, but the ASL version is sold out - expected soon.

Uncle_Duke

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Today, a wonderful box arrived at my doorstep with a Maryland return address. It contained:

Doomed Battalions (Thank you, @hongkongwargamer for letting me know that it was going to be available for a few brief hours-- I missed it the first time, and have been kicking myself ever since. Now I've finally solved that little problem....)

Journal #12

Winter Offensive #8

Winter Offensive #9

My "to acquire" list just keeps getting shorter and shorter.

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Today, a wonderful box arrived at my doorstep with a Maryland return address. It contained:

Doomed Battalions (Thank you, @hongkongwargamer for letting me know that it was going to be available for a few brief hours-- I missed it the first time, and have been kicking myself ever since. Now I've finally solved that little problem....)

Journal #12

Winter Offensive #8

Winter Offensive #9

My "to acquire" list just keeps getting shorter and shorter.
Was it shipped USPS?