What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

veron

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Got KGP II and the last few Action Packs I was missing. From the official products - if not counting the different magazines - I am now only missing ABtF and BR:T. I've been trying to buy things when I've seen them for a reasonable price, so it might take a while until I grab those two...

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Got KGP II and the last few Action Packs I was missing. From the official products - if not counting the different magazines - I am now only missing ABtF and BR:T. I've been trying to buy things when I've seen them for a reasonable price, so it might take a while until I grab those two...
I'm afraid you've 2 chances, slim and none :cry:. On a less negative note, a lot of the unique counters that ABtF had (the 'grades' of SS) are in FB, not in black but if you can live with blue then you're fine. While Suicide Creek added some extra Japanese and USMC counters, nothing like the quantity that BRT had and BRT had a few unique ones like the Japanese 8".

Still, you have done quite well:clap:.

Randy Strader

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I received a copy of the Lone Canuck's Crossing the Moro today. I am really pleased with the production quality, including the map and historical notes. Although I obviously have not played it yet, would recommend it based on what I have physically inspected.

dmchenry99

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Okay, now I'm confused. I asked the same question about the availability of CH! Olive Drab Concealment counters about a month ago and someone (I can't remember who, but not you Scott) responded that they were available (maybe with the OD Marine counters?).

So, does CH! produce OD Concealment counters that are compatible with the rest of the American OoB?

Thanks!

Bill
There are definitely OD green concealment counters in the full US OD Green Nationality set.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
ss counters 001.JPG ss counters 002.JPG ss counters 003.JPG ss counters 002.JPG ss counters 003.JPG howdy-

received my SS counters from CH today along with OD green concealment counters for St lo. in all the SS counter sheets number 5 with two dedicated to infantry and SW and the three others for armor and guns. Surprisingly, a very very nice product indeed.

veron

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Still, you have done quite well:clap:.
Thanks! I actually just a few weeks ago saw BR:T for what I thought was quite reasonable, 150 euros. Alas, I was too late and someone else scored that one. But, as me and my opponent have only played Elst CG so far, and now playing PB CG II, lots of stuff to play so in no partucular hurry to get these last ones!

Proff3RTR

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Just grabbed CH's 'Ordeal before Shuri' for £12 Inc P&P so am happy with that (my ASL buys have dropped right off in the last 10 months, need to get that sorted out).

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Xmas bonus money went to funding my ASL addiction.

Firefights 2
Festung Budapest
CH modules Warriors of the Negus, St. Lo, Petty's War, Sealed Fate , Russian Rarities 1,2,and 3 , plus SS Bonus vehicle counter sheets, US olive drab paras and rangers. Others pending.
Waiting for J12 and WO8 to arrive.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Waiting on Journal 12 and two copies of the WO 2017 pack from MMP.

A used SK2 & SK3 from Evil Bay.

BFP just announced they will begin shipping soon of the iTR product and have stated that CoS will be reprinted some-time this year (maybe summer).

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It was listed as Mint and Unpunched [EXC: Skåne]

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
ITR 2, latest Journal and copies of the latest WO pack, Doomed Battalionsv3, and a slew of CH items. Oh and more RAACO.......

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hopefully that's not coming with my package. I mean my package is coming from IL so maybe a nice Malnati's deep dish pie.