What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

goatleaf1

Reaction score
Country
ll

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
These guys are good - got a pack of American page protectors from them just last week. Don't be put off by their quirky website. No Pay Pal and you have to separately email them your credit card details - not ideal but nobody has humped my card so far!
Or you can phone them and give them your number that way. That is how I do it.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got SK2 and the ASLSK Expansion Pack for less than $100 (included shipping).

Now I have my Grandson's Christmas gift when he turns 10 (ASLSK complete).

If there is more ASLSK stuff produced in the next 2.5 years, he will get a copy of that/them as well....

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Just arrived a couple of hours ago:
SP 22, RP 12 & 13 and 3 of the SP dice sets.

Chris Drake

Capitalist Pig
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Picked up a copy of Dien Bien Phu. Normally I shy away from Critical Hit but I have heard good things about this one and the price was right.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
asl stuff 007.JPG asl stuff 009.JPG asl stuff 010.JPG Hi ya-

Bought a couple of items last week, BV 2nd edition and CH St Lo module. The St Lo map looks really nice as do the counters. The scenarios are a mix bag of small, medium and monster size actions.

Proff3RTR

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The OD counters look nice but.............RT did not include OD green concealment counters, so that makes using the OD Americans useless. So don't sell your candy apple ami's just yet lol.

Scott

RevJJ

Malf'ers of the Universe
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Proff3RTR

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
The OD counters look nice but.............RT did not include OD green concealment counters, so that makes using the OD Americans useless. So don't sell your candy apple ami's just yet lol.

Scott
Ah right, I can see Clear flaw in the plan there then eh.

Bill Cirillo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Scott
Okay, now I'm confused. I asked the same question about the availability of CH! Olive Drab Concealment counters about a month ago and someone (I can't remember who, but not you Scott) responded that they were available (maybe with the OD Marine counters?).

So, does CH! produce OD Concealment counters that are compatible with the rest of the American OoB?

Thanks!

Bill

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Latest purchases include:
Purple Heart Draw
Ozerekya Breakout
Pre-order ITR 2
Pre-order KWASL
Pre-order Red Factories

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The American OD ? counters come with the American Nationality 1 set. I did email RT about St Lo missing the needed ? counters to play. The answer I got back was it is assumed you have ordered the full American nationality set. I'm not sure if there will be some kind of chaser package going out to people who bought St Lo. Personally, it really does not matter to me, I usually auction off the CH counters anyway. As nice as they are, I'm too old and too used to looking at the very nice MMP versions from Yanks II. Basically I can live with candy apple green.

Scott

Okay, now I'm confused. I asked the same question about the availability of CH! Olive Drab Concealment counters about a month ago and someone (I can't remember who, but not you Scott) responded that they were available (maybe with the OD Marine counters?).

So, does CH! produce OD Concealment counters that are compatible with the rest of the American OoB?

Thanks!

Bill

Bill Cirillo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The American OD ? counters come with the American Nationality 1 set. I did email RT about St Lo missing the needed ? counters to play. The answer I got back was it is assumed you have ordered the full American nationality set. I'm not sure if there will be some kind of chaser package going out to people who bought St Lo. Personally, it really does not matter to me, I usually auction off the CH counters anyway. As nice as they are, I'm too old and too used to looking at the very nice MMP versions from Yanks II. Basically I can live with candy apple green.

Scott
Scott,

Thank you for this information!

Merry Christmas.

Bill