What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

DVexile

Reaction score
First name
Ken
Country
llUnited States
Recently ordered DZ: SME and WO14 from Derek at Ritterkrieg. Also, will order LFT15 from him once its release is closer.
I have all three on order from Derek as well!

We are living in great ASL times. Lots of new products and choices. Though, with the spate of recent and upcoming products I am being more selective. I have more than enough to play for a long time already.
I have only been doing ASL for less than a year and what is on offer is overwhelming. Almost all the core modules are in print with one remaining soon to be reprinted (DB). Long awaited HASLs recently printed, the 2023 production schedule is ambitious, and TPP have a bunch of quality stuff on offer as well (both new and some reprints).

Whenever searches take me to posts from just a few years ago there is a lot of whining about things being long out of print. Searches back further turn up posts about “upcoming” things that were “looking good” and have only just recently come out half a decade or more later than expected!

Indeed, it seems like a whole burst of availability of great ASL stuff! Now if only I had three or four lifetimes to actually play what I already have…

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
So, USPS sent my package from MMP World HQ, to Linthicum, MD, then to Hyattsville, MD (probably 5 hours from my house) - to Raleigh, NC. From there, it went to Charlotte, NC, and is now traveling BACK to WV. :rolleyes:
I had a similar scenario play out as USPS sent the HASL from MD to Springfield MA, an hour from here in Pittsfield, MA. It then went out of town for 3 days, coming back to Springfield and was finally delivered yesterday, 4 days late. Oh well, VASL does not have the map available yet (Nor #77, 89 & 90 from Journal #13 & recent WO Bonus Pack) anyways, hoping to play all of these via VASL soon...

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mark Twain had a friend challenge him concerning having two wives. Twain replied with "No man can serve two masters."
Hopefully, L'Emperor's fiancee will be able to adjust.

L'Emperor

WorldConquest, In40mChunks
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Mark Twain had a friend challenge him concerning having two wives. Twain replied with "No man can serve two masters."
Hopefully, L'Emperor's fiancee will be able to adjust.
There is a horrible consequence from having two wives: Two Mothers-In-Law.

Last edited:

jholen

Reaction score
First name
Jon
Country
llUnited States
Derek seems to take a good portion of my hobby funds... I've got Forgotten Wars, LFT From the Cellar #11 & #12 and the Overlay Pack on the way.

Paul John

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just got the LFT Desert Pack. I ordered it right before a 5 month trip to Brazil. I was despairing a bit that I would have to wait till June, but I had it shipped to my son so he could send me pictures of the scenarios. Not quite as good as setting up the boards, better than nothing. But darn, now I have to wait for the maps to make it onto VASL.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
I just got the LFT Desert Pack. I ordered it right before a 5 month trip to Brazil. I was despairing a bit that I would have to wait till June, but I had it shipped to my son so he could send me pictures of the scenarios. Not quite as good as setting up the boards, better than nothing. But darn, now I have to wait for the maps to make it onto VASL.
Where are the VASL Files for Journal #13, WO Bonus Pack #14 and Sainte Mere Eglise? I have all this great stuff but all my opponents do VASL, just like me. Please do these ASAP and thanks for all your help in making VASL work, it sure works for me.