What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Honza: ANZAC Journal 14 is listed in the "Umpire's View" of Journal 13 for forthcoming products.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
At least those packs were all good and playtested , along with good proofreading Jan, my first playtesting was with one of these packs!

Last edited:

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Keith Stevenson has kindly shipped my Kellam's Bridge pack, plus NKG have shipped the other two All American packs. Then I'm going to buy DZ:SME and have a comprehensive representation of 82nd Airborne Division action at Normandy. That is what ASL is all about, games + fun + history lesson combined.

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Awaiting arrival of DZ:SME, as MMP notified via Yahoo of 2/2/23 shipping.
{Ground Hog note: 6 more days of no cows!}

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
My Timme's Orchard and Shanley's Hill arrived. But it was not what it seemed. Timme's Orchard had Kellam's Bridge tucked away inside it - so I have that too now. But Shanley's Hill was not the ASL version. It was the 'Combat' version. I'm trying to get hold of the ASL version now.

lluis61

Reaction score
First name
Luis
Country
llSpain
My Timme's Orchard and Shanley's Hill arrived. But it was not what it seemed. Timme's Orchard had Kellam's Bridge tucked away inside it - so I have that too now. But Shanley's Hill was not the ASL version. It was the 'Combat' version. I'm trying to get hold of the ASL version now.
contact me at lsalvador61 at gmail dot com

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
I bought these in anticipation of receiving Drop Zone: SME. It will be a 82nd Airborne Division bonanza.