What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Victor

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Action Pack 17 and it's looking good. Now, if only I didn't need to spend 140 bucks just for KW Terrain rule W.3. LOL

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hazardous Movement #2 scenario pack on preorder, for December release.
Ditto, from Ritterkrieg. I have seen the line up of scenarios in this Hazmo Pack 2 "Un-Civil Wars" and they look super interesting. It includes several Spanish Civil War scenarios which really scratch my ASL itch.

Last edited:

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ditto, from Ritterkrieg. I have seen the line up of scenarios in this Hazmo Pack 2 "Un-Civil Wars" and they look super interesting. It includes several Spanish Civil War scenarios which really scratch my ASL itch.
Boy are you going to be happy in a few months Craig ;-)

VonHutier

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
So are there actual Republican/Fascist counters ? Or are they Axis/Allied minor ASL representing said forces, which I've now got a few scenarios for from various 'packs' ?

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So are there actual Republican/Fascist counters ? Or are they Axis/Allied minor ASL representing said forces, which I've now got a few scenarios for from various 'packs' ?
The latter. They leverage the existing MMP counter mix and there is nothing onerous in "converting" these to Nationalists and Republicans.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
They are available from CH but hopefully soon also from Broken Ground and there is an official SCW module in the pipeline

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Ordered from Gamer’s Armory on Nov 1: NOT ONE STEP BACK and RALLY POINT 18. Received today. The postage cost almost as much as the products. C’est la vie.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Ordered from Gamer’s Armory on Nov 1: NOT ONE STEP BACK and RALLY POINT 18. Received today. The postage cost almost as much as the products. C’est la vie.
That’s the normal life of European gamers buying from the states and then you get around 25% import tax on the cost of the item AND shipping nowadays

kcole4001

Stray Cat
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Country
llCanada
Cleaning up on Evil Bay with Russian counter sheets.

Also, got a used RB complete for $49.99.
NICE!!!!
Money well spent. I've had many, many enjoyable hours with RB since.
Got mine back in the early 1990s along with the rulebook, BV, Para, Yanks, Partisan, & Streets of Fire for $250 if I remember correctly, so I don't know how I'd break that down in terms of cost per item.
Best buy I ever made, for sure, though.

kcole4001

Stray Cat
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Country
llCanada
That’s the normal life of European gamers buying from the states and then you get around 25% import tax on the cost of the item AND shipping nowadays
It used to be just as bad for us in Canada back in the old days.
I bought two copies of a game in the mid '80s and paid more for duty and shipping than the price of the games, not even mentioning the exchange rates at the time which were horrendous.
The NA free trade deal made things much better.

Better still to buy from a seller in country when possible, you usually come off a little better since they generally buy in larger quantities so the shipping costs are spread around better, and I'm sure they appreciate the support.
I've bought pre-owned stuff from Noble Knight and they're great to deal with.

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
LCP Objective Barracuda and Quick Six IV.
Also original DASL modules from David Weisenhahn of DC Conscripts for great price. Hedgerow Hell was still in shrink,and enjoyed looking at the enclosed Avalon Hill order form with old prices in it.