What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

VonHutier

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
What older sets ?
Right...I bought all the old ASL Modules up to Peiper I ....then stopped. I'm aware there's been a s*** load of stuff since then.

So, can you buy the original GWASL counters ?

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Right...I bought all the old ASL Modules up to Peiper I ....then stopped. I'm aware there's been a s*** load of stuff since then.

So, can you buy the original GWASL counters ?
Ok Broken Ground do the complete OB, for the European theatre and PTO they are coloured counters unlike the official ASL ones, CH also doe the complete ETO and PTO nationality sets in the classic colours and his own colours too and yes the GWASL counters are available from CH also

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
A package came in today:
  • Supplemental Map Bundle (Basically only a safeguard against catastrophes. I might not even open it, but then again there's board 77 in there somewhere...)
  • Winter Offensive Bonus Pack #12
  • ActionPack #16
von Marwitz

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Posted the arrival of two items I did not buy earlier on , thought it had gone into this thread but had started another thread completely, the moderator deleted , the dark force runs strong in some 🤣

Chris Bryer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I bought "The Works" of Dispatches from the Bunker. So many fun scenarios and info. Great value.
Great work in the Dispatches. My favorite part so far is the analysis of each included scenario. I like how it give key points and rules to consider along with some rough tactics and strategy.

<-------------- Fan Boy

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Picked up a shrink wrapped Yanks 3a on Ebay.

Note to self: Never ever sell collection again.

Just to drive the point home to anyone thinking about doing that.
Listen to @Chris Bryer, listen to @Manilianus - they are the most recent examples who are currently feeling the pain.

von Marwitz

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
Listen to @Chris Bryer, listen to @Manilianus - they are the most recent examples who are currently feeling the pain.

von Marwitz
I second that motion... I mean there are so many easier and less heartbreaking options that you can do, for example if your wife has something against it - divorce her; when your children take time required also for the game - call orphanage; when you're short on money - grab a sawed-off and head towards nearest ATM; when you're moving on and have less space - throw away your bed, Marcus Aurelius slept on ground most of his life. And so forth, and so forth.

Never, ever go to extremes and under any circumstances do not sell your ASL stuff, guys.

PS First and foremost: when you think you've grown up, or that you're too old for this - just have a break and return to the game after a while when you'll feel like it. Cause you'll feel like it, I can guarantee it - either you, or your wallet will...

Last edited:

lluis61

Reaction score
First name
Luis
Country
llSpain
Just arrived: from Le Franc Tireur: From the Cellar Pack #10 and Hazardous Movement Scenario Pack 1: A world at War