What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

atago44

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I bought a leather travel bag in San Gimignano in 2002. I'm still using it today...and it still hasn't completely lost its "dead cow" smell. :)
I hope you mean leather.

I have lived on a farm, and you really don't want that kind of "dead cow" smell. 😦

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I hope you mean leather.

I have lived on a farm, and you really don't want that kind of "dead cow" smell. 😦
The live ones aren't exactly the most fragrant critter out there.
Eau de Bovine, new from The House of Jick.🤪

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just ordered the KC ASL 3 player scenario pack. This system needs more dedicated 3 player scenarios, even if they aren't perfect or 100% historically accurate.
Ordered it as well. Last weekend played the 3-player version of Aiding the Local Constabulary from Journal 11 and it down to the last turn for all of us with a chance to win.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Ordered it as well. Last weekend played the 3-player version of Aiding the Local Constabulary from Journal 11 and it down to the last turn for all of us with a chance to win.
My copy arrived today along with last years one and the two T-shirt’s from both tourneys

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I received FKAC from History Making Games; they are a new vendor for me. Now I have everything I need to replace my current original set AND make my original set packaged for air travel. I just need gumption to go through the process of cutting and clipping a complete ASL set. I’ve been doing the information counters for over six months in small spurts. Its not nearly as much fun as playing ASL.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
CH German Rarities 3 and Russian Ostfront Giants counter sets--like to use the rare counters in DYO+SASL.
I ordered German Rarities 3 as well as a couple other mods. Do you have German Rarities 1 and 2...and if so, do you recommend getting them? Are they just 6-8 copies of a few rare vehs...or are they truly a good representation of many rare vehs? I have all of BGDs counters which give me a good amount of rare vehs already.

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Counter cutting and clipping are an integral part of ASL. After al, you can't have a tidy show without a clean kit!

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
STEVE H wrote:
<<<I ordered German Rarities 3 as well as a couple other mods. Do you have German Rarities 1 and 2...and if so, do you recommend getting them? Are they just 6-8 copies of a few rare vehs...or are they truly a good representation of many rare vehs? I have all of BGDs counters which give me a good amount of rare vehs already. >>>

Found there were some repeat vehicles that were in their Dutch Trucks packs,but there were quite a few new ones too. If you buy em, make sure to subscribe to CH emails so you can get 30% off discount code they use every weekend when order direct from them.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
STEVE H wrote:
<<<I ordered German Rarities 3 as well as a couple other mods. Do you have German Rarities 1 and 2...and if so, do you recommend getting them? Are they just 6-8 copies of a few rare vehs...or are they truly a good representation of many rare vehs? I have all of BGDs counters which give me a good amount of rare vehs already. >>>

Found there were some repeat vehicles that were in their Dutch Trucks packs,but there were quite a few new ones too. If you buy em, make sure to subscribe to CH emails so you can get 30% off discount code they use every weekend when order direct from them.
Understood. Thank you kindly for your reply. I didn't bother with any of the Dutch Trucks counters, as I have a number of their Nationality series which also have some. I have been on the Friday Emailer for a while, and I wouldn't buy anything without that additional 30% off. I will have to think about the other Rarities, but I also got Hold at All Costs, Low Vosges Nightmare and Lend Lease to complete the Russian OOB.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Just ordered Rally Point #18 from NKG. Couldn't get it from anywhere else.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Broke down and getting Deluxe ASL. I have all the older mounted DASL boards but I had replaced all other mounted ones with SK style. They were the remaining holdouts. and MMP lists them all as sold out so couldn't get them individually. I am sure that, with shipping..they would have been just as expensive as getting the whole set from Chris at Battleschool anyway. Thanks Battleshool!