What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

lluis61

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Just arrived: LCP's Schwerpunkt 20, Rally Point 5, Ost Front 3 and Blitzkrieg in the West: The Northern Campaign; and Break Contact's The Aussie Battler Pack

olli

Elder Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Just pre ordered the deluxe map pack along with SK 4 And bought non ASL Zeppelin Raiders. Going to drop another order for FW, AoO and RF shortly

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just ordered FTC9 from Ritterrkrieg. Had received FTC8 several weeks ago. It is really a nice looking product with some very interesting scenarios that prompted me to pick up FTC9.

holdit

Reaction score
Country
llIreland
Scenarios Designer's Guide by Mark Pitcavage. Well-written and full of good information and tips. I've been toying with the idea making ASL versions of some of the scenarios in Charles Grant's "Scenarios for Wargames" (WRG). Also it might be helpful for converting SL G.I. AoV scenarios to ASL because trying to get a copy of A G.I.'s Dozen is proving very frustrating.

I also pulled the trigger on "Turning the Tide" and "Rivers to the Reich", from second Chance Games.

djohannsen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just purchased Critical Hit's "Uncommon Valor." This product seems not to get bad reviews either here or at Desperation Morale. I hope to solitaire some of the Iwo scenarios as a way to make myself come to terms with the cave rules (and thereby expand my PTO knowledge). I've recently read the paddy rules (and used them in a FW scenario), so grokking caves seems like a reasonable next step (then maybe amphibious landing rules).

Oh, I also replaced some of my last few mounted boards with cardstock boards.