What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Country
llSpain
Hi all,
I can't believe you did put the name of Rocco Siffredi to an Italian hero ......
I quote here an Italian LFT reader: "LFT has always kept a funny and silly attitude (cartoons, jokes and the like) so it's in the magazine nature to be a bit irreverent".

I also quote what we wrote on the editorial part: "One last thing: thank you very much to our Italian supporters and don’t mind all the Bersaglieri and flying pizzas that are sprinkled though the following pages!"

Definitely no offense intended, and for those who may complain about the selection of some 6+1 leaders names, we will provide some good French ones as well in a future product, naturally.

Best,

X, paraculo at times

Country
llUnited States
Hi all,

I quote here an Italian LFT reader: "LFT has always kept a funny and silly attitude (cartoons, jokes and the like) so it's in the magazine nature to be a bit irreverent".

I also quote what we wrote on the editorial part: "One last thing: thank you very much to our Italian supporters and don’t mind all the Bersaglieri and flying pizzas that are sprinkled though the following pages!"

Definitely no offense intended, and for those who may complain about the selection of some 6+1 leaders names, we will provide some good French ones as well in a future product, naturally.

Best,

X, paraculo at times
Mine was a comment of big surprise not offended, don’t worry.

olli

Country
llGermany
I still like the variety of Pizza delivery Squads and 1/2 squads. Some I would say might call them assault Squads

Last edited:

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Silver Supporting Member
Country
llSlovakia
So in the last few days LFT#14, FrF#12, RP#15 and Death to Fascism all showed up.

Corregidor will have to wait until it reaches European sellers.