What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Received Rising Sun today from an ebay auction, very nice counters indeed. The problem though is it is missing CH H, CH G and scenarios. So if anybody has an extra copies CH H, CH G and scenarios they want to sel, email me at stalingrad838@yahoo.com

ScottView attachment 3371
The four Russkie tanks, are those supposed to be replacements for the ones misprinted in VotG?

pj norton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just ordered Operation Schmidt myself. I need to order the latest Friendly Fire pack too and Schwerpunkt/Rally Point. I'll wait until Schwerpunkt/Rally point is available and get them all together. We should be seeing Korea too I suppose.

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The state of the ASL hobby in the final quarter of 2017:

AP 13
Friendly Fire 11
From the Cellar 8
Korea/Forgotten War - probably to be released in the next 2 months
Lone Canuck's Anzio pack
A continuous trickle of new Battledice
Banzai! 22.2 - free download
View from the trenches #101 - free download
Operation Schmidt - will be arriving within a month
Armies of Oblivion - pre-order for reprint

Sounds like we're about due for the next iteration of the 'Hobby of dinosaurs waiting to die/MMP doesn't care about the future of the hobby/ASL going the way of the dodo' thread.
Eye-roll emoji

Last edited:

djohannsen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Always needing more "tourney-sized" scenarios for the monthly get together, I ordered Friendly Fire Packs 3 & 11 from Gamer's Armory.

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I ordered a few maps which I will need to play 'Texas Flood' and all of the scenarios in FTC 8.

djohannsen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This weekend, the eBay gods offered up "Onslaught to Orsha" and "Action Pack 5." I'm excited about Orsha, though it'll be a couple of months down the road before I am ready to step up to all the fortifications. That being said, a local club member is interested in giving some of the scenarios in Orsha a shot, so I won't put it off too long. I was happy to add AP 5 mostly to fill a few more gaps in my set of maps. (Think that AP 7 is the last one that I'll need - this one might wait a a bit, as I can't see myself paying the $100'ish that people seem to typically ask for it.)

Rindis

Wargamer
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My order from the Veteran's Day sale came in last week... while I was on vacation. So last night I finally got to see this:

I've yet to really look anything over, but the new beach overlay in AP11 looks nice, and want to see the St4 in action.