What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Pre ordered BG Grofaz bundle, 2x new Rat Charts, LFT mug and mouse mat and will be ordering the latest LCP pack when George puts it up for sale. Think that's it at the moment

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just put an order in for the whole set of mugs from LFT. I love the Rat. I play ice hockey and one of the teams I play on is the Rink Rats and the other is the Tree Rats. So I got a thing for rats (except the wild ones that live in garbage dumps, or carry fleas and disease and such) and other critters with a prehensile tail.

BattleSchool

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Mouse Pad pack from Alan Findlay and two packs of Budapest dice that Derek Ritter was selling off. Rumor has it my wife is giving me the Battleschool SS dice set for Christmas (it's true since I placed the order for her.)

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That's not 1st Division.

The lack of more diverse US Army dice is what's stopping me from making a purchase. I think that all the player aid dice are nice ideas, but not what I'm interested in, and been-there-done-it does not seem to stop you from doing SS and Red Army units over and over.

Just this consumers thoughts and feelings.

BattleSchool

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
That's not 1st Division.
I appreciate your feedback Daniel. I'm just not sure what you had in mind. The design of the US 1st division die is based on these:
1st_Infantry_Division Patch WW2.png 1st_Infantry_Division.png

The final die is about as close as we can get to the original patch. We used "A-green" foil for the patch, and red foil for the numeral. Granted the design could have included a motto, but then the patch itself would have been much smaller. As it was, the manufacturer said that there was barely enough room (inside the "patch") to stamp the red numeral. (All of our designs are stamped by hand.)
16mm D-Day 1 and 29 ID 200 crop.png

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I appreciate your feedback Daniel. I'm just not sure what you had in mind. The design of the US 1st division die is based on these:
View attachment 2545 View attachment 2543

The final die is about as close as we can get to the original patch. We used "A-green" foil for the patch, and red foil for the numeral. Granted the design could have included a motto, but then the patch itself would have been much smaller. As it was, the manufacturer said that there was barely enough room (inside the "patch") to stamp the red numeral. (All of our designs are stamped by hand.)
View attachment 2544
I'm very pleased with my 1st ID dice.
Looking forward to one day acquiring some sort of 8th Army/Afrika Korps set(s) for my DTO games.

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
Have not received these:

Lone Canuck
WinPak #1
Grossdeutschland #1
Grossdeutschland #2
Prinz Eugen Pack
Ost Front Pack
Ost Front 2
Ost Front 3
Hell's Highway

LFT
Rat Chart 2+
I know they are in transit.

But I got these so far:

Sherry Enterprises
Schwerpunkt Volume #1
Schwerpunkt Volume #3
Schwerpunkt Volume #4
Schwerpunkt Volume #7
Schwerpunkt Volume #8
Schwerpunkt Volume #12
Schwerpunkt Volume #14
Schwerpunkt Volume #15
Schwerpunkt Volume #18
Schwerpunkt Volume #19
Schwerpunkt Volume #20
Rally Point Volume #13

MMP (via Gamers Armory)
Special Ops Issue 1
Special Ops Issue 2
Special Ops Issue 3
Special Ops Issue 7
Now I have to decide what color of binder to buy to organize my Schwerpunkt and Rally Point material. The Special Ops cards will go into the second MMP scenario binder and the magazines go into the periodicals binder.

Rat Chart V2+ from Gamers Armory arrived today, August 30th

Last edited:

Khill

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
View attachment 2545 View attachment 2543

View attachment 2544

hi Chris, do you have any of the original solid black Tommy Dice? they are my favorite

BattleSchool

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
hi Chris, do you have any of the original solid black Tommy Dice? they are my favorite
Hey Keith,

Was thinking of you and Kelly a couple days ago. Did you go to the Tussle? Helen was working. Tried to interest a local guy in sharing a ride/room, but he had to pull the plug about a week or so before the tourney. Next year!

My fave was the red-gold 4-Pack with the "red-hot" Tommy. This set was similar to the originals. The only differences were the use of gold instead of silver foil on the black and dark-red dice, and the substitution of a saffron (or gold) die for one of the white dice.

14mm 4Pk Gold RdWhSaBl 760px.png

The original black "Tommy" dice sold out in 2010, less than six months after Battle at Beaus. We still carry some of these 14mm dice in black, albeit with teal or A-green foil. They are paired with white dice sporting the same foil colours. We have probably sold over 1000 Tommy dice to date, but currently have no plans to produce more once the remaining stock sells out. (If we're still flogging dice in 2020, a retro set(s) could see the light of day.)

14mm Tommy Dice Poster 800px.png

Last edited:

kcole4001

Stray Cat
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Country
llCanada