What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Le Valet in Montréal received Twilight Of The Reich and Winter Offensive Pack #15. I had told them about it during the pre-order time, so they are giving a pre-order discount of 10%. Together they still come in at $323 CAD, including taxes. I should have them by Friday.

VonHutier

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Just got - LCPs Ost front, Ost front 2, Quick 6 ( 2018 ) and Battle of the Hedgerows scenario packs. LFT #13, BV 3rd edition ( so now just waiting for DBttns to complete the update of my core modules - come on MMP! ). Boards 57, 60, 61 and 62. ToTR turned up today too....
Got all of this on ebay, bar ToTR ( thanks 2nd Chance Games 👍) .

DVexile

Reaction score
First name
Ken
Country
llUnited States
Well AP9 To The Bridge! and AP11 29 Let's Go! have been marked Sold Out on MMP's site and so it was finally time for me to decide one way or another if they were going to be included in Ken's Collection of Scenarios He Will Never Have Time To Play before they became available only through extortionate E-bay sellers. I already had the maps, so it was really down to the scenarios themselves.

The production announcement for the Burma sequel tentatively named AP19 Race to Rangoon! coming out this year, as well as the disclosure this was going to be a Burma Trilogy in the end, pushed me over the edge on AP9. Since I live in Maryland and routinely drive down the 29th Infantry Division Memorial Highway (a.k.a. US29) that seemed a good enough excuse for AP11. Or it is possible that I am really just a sucker for exclamation points in titles (to quote Jeb Bush of Jeb! campaign poster fame, "It connotes excitement").

So with a little hunting I found that Derek at Ritter Krieg still had copies in stock at reasonable in print prices and his usual free shipping. Three cheers for Derek! [muffled sounds of wallet booing in the background]

And well, if I was already ordering from one of Advancing Fire's distributors in the US and I was worried about things that go out of print quickly and become unobtanium, how could I not also pickup Orsogna in the same order. After all, there is no way on Earth I'm ever going to have time to tackle anything on this scale, so it is a shoe in for the collection. [strangled screams from wallet in the background]

In the end I always tell myself it is all OK, because after all, if it turns out that I never play them after a few years, then perhaps I too could become an extortionate E-bay seller.